𝟏

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"laniyah bring yo ass girl" desmond yelled. I rolled my eyes and slowly walked down the steps. I took my sweet ass time cause who the fuck was he rushing? not me.

"lani now you wan walk slower bring yo ass" he said yanking me down the steps. I slipped on my pants and ended up falling. "DESMOND!" I screamed standing up but fell back down quickly.

"bro I think I just twisted my ankle" I said scrunching up my face.

"why the fuck y'all making all this noise at 7 inna morning" neptune said sticking his head down the stairwell.

"desmond broke my ankle!" I said bluntly muggin him.

"that shit don't hurt?" he said walking down the stairs.

"a little but you know my pain tolerance high so" I shrugged holding my arms up. he picked me up and I kicked desmond with my good foot.

"you always hurting lani one day she gon break yo ass" neptune said shaking his head.

"yeah bitch watch yo back" I said flicking him off

"ine scared nigga... n ine going to school I gotta watch over you now" he said cooing at me.

"feel like you did this on purpose bitch" I grunted rolling my eyes.

"lani shut the fuck up, n des uncle craig comin by today and his niece ankle twisted, yikes" he said walking away after placing me on the couch.

"mannn lani don't tell him I dragged you down the stairs them niggas gon gang me" he said mugging me.

"ion know des you remember when I covered for you last time when you pushed me off the trampoline and I broke my finger" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"schmmt... fuck you" he said

"c'mon we taking lani to the hospital, and y'all going to school ion got time for mrs. Prichard's emails about attendance and calling the guidance counselor.

he picked me up on his back as we all left the house.

"man fuck that school I only talk to my homeboys and lani... and shit lani don't even associate with nobody but me" des shrugged

"damn right" I said

I have three big brothers, i'm the only girl and the youngest. soo they always doing to much. they ane onnat overprotective shit n allat but they step when they need to and give me my space when I ask
for it.

kyrie my eldest brother prolly sleep right now. he cool as hell but he always high or on some kind drug. ion like him when he high. he act like he don't care about shit... even though he prolly don't in that mind-state.

my 2nd eldest is neptune... ion know why that's his name that but I fuck with it. he's like the father of us you could say. he stay on everybody about everything and yes he can be annoying as fuck but we all know it's outta love... maybe fear even.

then theirs desmond he's barley older than me. i'm 17 and he's 18. he's annoying as fuck and is always breaking me! I rlly can't stand him but he's literally my bestfriend ine gon tell him that but I tell him everything and vice versa.

"street runners" played lowley in the car as we rode to the hospital. I was texting des cause he needed tah tell me something but couldn't cause of the incident.

𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗄 🫤🫶🏽

I wanted to see my school skeez today.. why you had to fall down the stairs 🥲