𝟐𝟎

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"bro I can't believe we fucking graduated" mikey said with a big smile looking down at his diploma.

"bro this shit really is fucking surreal." ques said jumping up and down.

"y'all two dumbass are surprised you graduated which is a shame." des said shaking his head.

"exactly dumb mufuckas." lando said shaking his head.

"not to fucking much tho" mikey grunted

"right me and twin smart as thee fuck" ques said as he began dancing.

"no rhythm you look like a half dead roach" lando said scrunching up his face.

"lando shut the fuck up yo skimpy ass" ques said muggin him "looking like a fucking stick." he said shaking his head.

"you lucky i'm choosing peace cause i'll really body slam you roach ass" he grunted bucking at him. ques jumped back dramatically before sticking out his tongue.

"DE'LANDYN AND MARQUES!" a loud voice boomed catching all of our attention.

and older looking women was walking up with the meanest look ever.

"fuck" they both muttered at the same time.

"what the fuck!" she said slapping both of them.

out of instinct I pulled both of them behind me and mugged the lady.

"bitch the fuck wrong with you?" I said slipping out my heels.

"ion know who the fuck you are but get out my way! them boys deserved that shot for what the fuck they did to me! and if I gotta whoop yo ass to get to them so be it." he said pushing me:

I pushed her back making her fall onto the ground. dramatically she started screaming and crying. "OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HELL" she screamed as people started to crowd.

"let's go" lando said taking my hand pulling me away from the lady.

des grabbed my heels before following behind everyone.

"uhmm what the hell" mikey said

"who the fuck was that lady" des said

ques started talking about her but lando and I already broke off into our own conversation.

"that was my granny." he said

my face instantly dropped. "damn..." was all I could say cause I didn't regret my actions.

"it's cool ion fuck with her but you on her hit list now fosho" he said shaking his head.

"ion give a fuck about that lady honestly. but let's talk about us. we outta school full time we on our grown shit." I said with a big smile.

"you change subjects so quickly" he laughed shaking his head.

"oh yeah and I owe you an ass whopping for allowing me to get drunk when you know ion fuck with that shit." he said muggin me.

"boy please I already said sorry even though it's not my fault." I said rolling my eyes.

"head isn't an apology" he said licking his lips.

"but you was listening tho." I laughed "talm bout some fuck laniii" I laughed making him mug me.

"nahh you real nasty tho letting me record that shit, I knew yo ass was a freak" he snickered