𝟓

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"no bitch listen use them big ass ears to listen, monica was tryna fuck so we did is that really a big deal" ques shrugged muggin mikey.

"I mean it's not a problem but it becomes a problem when her homegirls get mad irritated and wanna leave" des reasoned

they was talking about the three man and honestly I wanted all dem to shut the fuck up. I was tryna eat my in and out burger and they ova here talking nasty.

"hey laniyah" a girl said causing me to look up.

"hello te'marie" I said giving her my full attention.

"hey I just have a quick question about my prom dress I forgot what texture we picked out and my boyfriend needs to know."

"no problem for your dress we picked out a silk material because you wanted to give classy and sexy at the same time" I nodded

she smiled before thanking me then made her exit.

see guys i'm very capable of speaking when mufuckas aren't being weird.

my leg was all healed up too. it's been a month since I got this hoe and whew i'm ready to get it off they said I might have to do a little physical therapy if I start walking weird. but i'm pretty sure I will be fine.

lando and I have gotten a little close since he declared
me his friend a couple weeks back. all we really do is hang out silently and talk about random shit when he gets too high or I get second hand.

but i've realized when lando is sober which is rarely he has the biggest attitude and it's not a withdraw thing it's more of a "yuck im sober and have to deal with things" kind of tude.

"gimme a fry" lando said as he sat down. I pushed my food towards him and he started to punish. "well damn bitch" I grunted

"ine eat all day you want me tah die" he said taking a sip from my drink. I just rolled my eyes and finished up my burger.

"so wha we doing today it's friday and ion wan be at my aunti house tonight" he said

"well tonight I was planning on working on my prom dresses I have three I just need to finish up like added small designs and then I have to start this silk one so that's what I was gon do tonight." I shrugged

"well guess imma be right there on the floor hugged up with mrs peach." he shrugged

"don't be naming my stuff animals" I said muggin him. "mrs peach is ours now lah girl" he grunted finishing up my food.

"aye bitch" a voice said

I just shook my head and looked at des. he gave me a reassuring nod while the girl approached.

"I been tryna beat yo ass fa three weeks! you did allat talking onna media and ane beat my ass yet so wassup." the girl said getting all in my face.

I wasn't even entertaining her duck ass she was talking on the media and beefing with her fucking self. I did her cousin nasty you think she would back the fuck off.

and this hoe stink she smell like sardines and hot sause which is strong and stink.

"ewww get from so close you smell awful" lando said holding his nose.

"ohhh so lando your nigga that's cute I bet my best bitch could jack him easy" she ranted

I pulled out my phone and called neptune. he answered on the first ring.

"wassup"

"man lemme fight this bitch real quick bra."

"no lani you know how unc get plus you nor des can miss any more days of school you won't graduate." he said

"WONT GRADUATE oh you ane even gotta worry about a thinggg" I said before hanging up.

"c'mon lando, des, mikey, ques, I have to get away before I won't be able to graduate" I solidly said pushing past her.

"YOU JUST A SCARY ASS BITCH I BET YO DEAD ASS PARENTS WOULD BE ASHAMED."

"kill her"

"kill that bitch"

"beat that bitch to a pulp"

I threw my stuff down and quickly ran up. I punched her dead in her face she fell back onto the table I kept hitter her. I kicked her stomach watching her fold under the table.

someone quickly picked my up and pulled me away. I couldn't see nothing but red I was trying to get outta they hold but they was strong as fuck.

"lani just calm down" des said

I blinked a couple times before actually seeing again. "oh shit i'm sorry des i'm so so sorry" I said looking at the bruises on his arms.

"it's fine just calm down okay breath" he said patting my back. he hugged me tighly. "you can't let words like that get to you ight, mama and daddy ane disappointed but they will be if you don't graduate on time" he said softly patting my back.

"i'm sorry des I didn't mean to it I just- I understand we both just gotta do better" he said standing up from the hug. now imma go work this out just sit here and don't move.

I nodded and watched as he left the stairwell. my phone stared ringing and I looked down to see who it was.

𝖣𝖾'𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗇

𝗐𝗒𝖺

𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟣𝟤:𝟢𝟥 𝖺𝗆

I let out a breath of air before the door opened.

"friendddddd" lando said in disbelief. I laughed at him before he sat next to me. "I was about to grab yo ass but I was like fuck no that mufucka black out" he laughed

"it's not funny lando I really hurt des just now and I feel horrible" I said placing my hand on my forehead.

"you just gotta learn to chill on people that's all. you just gotta teach yoself to not give a fuck about what people be talking about" he nodded

"okay but like how do I do that?" I said

"well for me it's weed I smoke because the voices in my head are annoying so to ignore them I blow trees" he said

"well i've only actaully smoked once and the feeling I got was weird it made me forget what I was doing and I felt kinda free but after a while I just started thinking about the things I didn't want to" I said

"you musta been smoke some weird shit cause my weed just gon have you smiling and nodding fosho" he laughed

"lemme smoke some tonight" I said looking up at him.

"ouuuuu there's a bet" he laughed doing a small dance.

"boy sit yo linky ass down" I laughed