𝟐𝟕

𝖣𝖾'𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗇 𝖪𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖻 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗌
𝖯𝗈𝗏:𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

please excuse mistakes 🤭

"so what are you going to do lando? just ignore the situation?"

I let out a small huff attempting to think of an answer, "uhm I don't want to ignore it but what can I do? I don't want gabriella and I don't want anything to do with the situation. I let her take enough from me. what more do I owe her?" I sighed falling down onto the sofa.

"lando you got two things in yo hands right now, you got a girlfriend who standing by you and even helping you mentally and is a big part of your mental health, then you have a past experience that put strain on your mental health we both know which one to pursue but how are you going to get rid of gabriella."  xavier said, making me shake my head.

"xavier I have no idea literally all I can think about these days is how I should have listened to everyone around me and stay away but I was young and dumb as hell" I said

"we all were young and dumb but the smallest things can create an impact on someone, take me for instance one day I was at home going through my parents things when I turned into the bathroom and saw my big sister on the ground choking on her own saliva due to an overdoes." he nodded making my face expression completely change.

"is this the reason why you're a therapist now?" I asked, making him slowly nod. "is she dead?" I slowly asked not sure if I actually wanted to hear the answer.

"no she is actually one of the world's greatest artists right now, charity green." he said and my eyes went big. "whatttt your charity's little brother" I gasped completely in shock.

"yes but enough about me, let's move onto another subject really quick I saw your song this morning on instagram. it has gotten very popular within the last four days. are you and lani gonna pursue this new found career?" he said and I nodded

"yes I haven't been on any social media for the past few days but we will be pursuing music for our own pleasures." I said and he smiled

"that's really good you said that because I just so happen to be having lunch with deonte tonight. would you and laniyah like to join us?" he said and I nearly jumped out my seat.

"YOUR KIDDING DON'T BULLSHIT XAVIER" I yelled

he laughed and nodded "since when do I bullshit be serious lil nigga" he laughed

"that wasn't very ethical of you to say." I laughed and he waved me off.

"what are you gonna do fire me? let's be real" he laughed and I just mugged him because he wasn't wrong

thinking about dinner tonight, it could either go left or right. let's be real, lani and I aren't the most likable pair, especially when we're together. but I mean we have heart and personality.

"well this is all for our session today i'm going to text you the place and time and reservation don't be late." he said and I rolled my eyes

"you said that shit cause im black didn't you?" I asked rhetorically but of course his smart ass had to answer.

"black people are always late." he emphasized, shaking his.

"well anyway bye bro my girl is waiting for me, we'll be at that dinner for sure oh and since I know you charity lil brother I wanna meet de'andre cause he can fix my car, my aunti boyfriend said he ane gon fix my shit cause he just finished fixing it the first time." I said, shaking my head as he opened the door for me.