𝟏𝟕

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"lando ion wanna go in there dude." I grunted as he pulled me towards my house.

"lani i'm tired of ky and neptune blowing up yo phone and mines just act like you like these people for 30 minutes." he said as he opened the garage door.

"hey" I announced as we walked through the door. it connects to the open dining room so everyone was already right there.

my cousin mini rolled her eyes at me before going back on her phone. "oh look who finally shows up! we been here for three days getting this party together and you have been no where to be found can't even get in contact with you!" my aunti parla gritted.

"i'm here now aren't I?" I smartly said walking to give neptune and ky a hug. ine see dessy so he must be with sey'anna somewhere.

"who is that?" mini said eyeing lando up and down.

"best go upstairs" I said, he nodded then dapped up ky and neptune.

"I think imma go say hi." mini smiled quickly standing from her chair.

"please don't, he actually fights females" neptune said trying not to laugh.

"plus you shoulda said hi when he was down here, your not welcomed in my room either so gon head and sit back down" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"your still as nasty as ever." my aunti said in disappointment.

"girl boo. anyway why do y'all keep calling me? what's sooo important" I stared taking a seat next to ky.

I also just noticed my cousin reggie wasn't here which was kind of odd. he's mini lil brother.

"well where having a block party this year for the anniversary and we where thinking about making a collage about them to embrace them one last time" she said

"what do you mean one last time?"

"well we've been doing this celebration for 12 years so this is the 12th anniversary and the last" she nodded

I looked at neptune and ky who held the same confused expression as me.

"what the fuck you talking about?" kyrie said.

"boy watch yo words! and I said what I said! these parties are getting expensive and the family can't afford it anymore. so this is the last one." she sternly said.

"y'all niggas don't pay for the party! NEPTUNE AND KYRIE DO! WHA THE FUCK YALL REALLY DO BUT SHOW UP AND ACT LIKE MAMA AND DADDY ACTUALLY FUCKED WITH YALL— you know what get the fuck out my house" ky said before walking out.

"drama queen" mimi lowly said rolling her eyes.

"bitch get the fuck out before I drag you out this hoe" I said loud enough for her to hear before walking away to talk to ky.

"neptune"

he raised his hand and followed behind us.

"bro on my soul she got me fucked up." ky paced around his room attempting to walk off the anger.

"ky ky just chill okay you shaking and turning red" I said reaching for his arm.

"no! I just don't fucking get it, she making it seem like they actually do anything for our parents anniversary when they don't!" he and as neptune walked in.

I was just as mad as him for sure but I had never actually seen ky angry maybe this is why he's always high.

"lani I got him gon head an head out with lando for me imma call once he gets settled." neptune said walking me out the room.

I nodded before looking back at ky. I shook my head then headed in my room.

I opened the door and closed it behind me. "wha happened" lando said from my bed. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

"my aunti said this will be the last celebration of life for our parents! and it's fucked up lando it's really fucked up!" I said as my hand began to shake.

"ma okay, yes it's fucked up but you can't let them get to you. y'all don't need all dem people to celebrate their live anyway. y'all they kids so y'all will always remember" he said pulling me into a hug.

"no bro it's not right at all! imma go beat they asses" I said trying to get out of his hold.

"laniyah you really about to do this? c'mon think what's fighting gonna solve? you where just telling me how they don't like yo ass and you wanna fight them? they will press chargers against yo ass quick!"

I wasn't tryna hear nothing he was saying at all. I wanted them bitches head. they only come
down for one thing and that's this celebration! they already turned the whole family against us through pure lies and manipulation!

I don't give a fuck about them nasty slimy ass hoes they can literally fucking die. maybe my mama will whip her ass one good time before she rot in hell.

"but you said you would stop"

"lando just one last time I promise" I said sternly looking into his eyes.

"no your not" he said letting me go. he grabbed his jacket and walked out my room.

"wait lando where are you going?" I said following behind him.

"home" he said making his way downstairs. "you either coming on staying but don't think imma talk to yo ass if you stay" he said making his way out the front door.

"de'landyn fuck are you saying?" I said feeling myself become mad.

"laniyah you say you wanna stop being mad but you give your energy to non sense. I understand your mad and wanna fight but you are trying to get better. so if your going to blow and reverse everything you've been working so hard towards, imma take a step back"

"so what I can't get fucking mad now? that's what you saying!" I grunted walking up on him.

"no getting mad isn't the problem. lashing out and getting violent is the problem. i'm not gonna judge you because i'm the same way but I want us to get better! we have to stop letting people get to us!"

"we where literally just talking about chilling out and finding different ways to let out emotions go and you throwing allat away? c'mon." he said shaking his head

"but you know I was serious about it. you know I wanna get better! YOU THINK I WANNA BE FUCKING MAD ALL THE TIME I DONT" I said as tears fell from my eyes.

"I know ma that's why i'm tryna help you but if you gon ignore me whenever you get mad why i'm here?"

"lando– it's cool c'mon" he said taking my arm leading me to the car. he opened the door for me then got in himmself.

once he got settled he looked at me. I felt him burning holes into my head waiting for me to look. I turned my head and met his eyes.

"are you mad about the situation or sad?"

"I don't know" I hugged wiping away dry tears.

"okay just chill out for me" he said before kissing my cheek.

I half smiled then laid back in the seat. wow was the only thing I could come up with.

just a lil filler 😵‍💫

but what y'all think? don't just go one with life either answer my question.