𝟏𝟑

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"lando don't piss me off" I grunted pushing him away from me.

"lani why you being like this" he said walking back over. he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug.

"un hand me" I laughed attempting to push away.

"gangsta chill" he said placing his head on my shoulder. "mmcht you smell like me" he said

"you be smelling good so ion mind it" I shrugged before eating some pineapples.

"do you wanna go on a date" he said looking up at me.

"date? like friend date?" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"call it wha you want" he shrugged

"mmcht ion have nothing to wear" I said scrunching up my face.

"we can't just eat snacks and sleep? I can plan a real date for later this week" he said and I nodded

i've never been on any kind of date before so I was definitely going to go with the flow on this one.

"lando i'm tired" I said poking out my bottom lip.

"you always sleepy" he grunted taking some pineapples.

"yup now let's go" I said making my way to his room.

"you always want a nigga to sleep witcho ass" he said as we walking into his room.

I took off his hoodie and pulled down my shirt. I got in bed and waited for him to join me. once he did I wrapped my arms around him pulling him close.

sleeping with lando is refreshing and I always wake up next to him. it's comforting.

𝟗 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"lani i'm not sleepy anymore" lando said poking my cheek. "man take yo ass tah sleep" I grunted

"but.."

"boy close yo eyes" I gritted through my teeth pulling his head down.

"why you like sleeping so much" he said

"cause it helps me forget about the shit I be thinking about" I truthfully said.

"so I can't do that" he grunted

"you do when you ane being a dickhead" I shrugged rubbing my hand through his hair.

"move you tryna take me out n it ane gon work playa" he said slapping my hand. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"suck ya teeth all ya want ion give no fucks" he laughed standing up.

"stop delandynnn lay down. be under me. keep me warm" I pouted

"no girl" he said waving me off making his way to the bathroom.

I sucked my teeth and got up. I grabbed what little things I had and made my way out.

"where the fuck you goin" he said yanking me back.

"home nigga. obviously yeen wan be by me so I leaving" I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"don't piss me off" he said snatching my things and throwing them onto the floor. "you always on some bullshit" he said yanking me back into his room.

"lando it's fine if yeen want my company nomo i'll go home" I said before getting tossed onto the bed.

"please shut the fuck up. you see how you sound nigga. why would I get tired of a person that makes me feel good" he said slipping off his shirt.

I involuntary glanced over his chest. I was taken back for a second no cap. he had a nice lil pack coming along with his lo linky ass. but what really caught my attention was the scar on his side. I wanted to ask about it but I chose not to.

"now when I get out the shower yo stink ass better be right there an I want a blunt rolled and find a movie for us to watch" he said before walking off.

I rolled my eyes and called maddy cause ine talk to that bitch in a good four days.

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 😾💕

"yo" she said with a big smile.

"girl wha you so happy about" I laughed side eyeing her.

"bitch i'm drunk and happy as hell" she snickered flashing the patron bottle.

"mannn I miss drinking" I grunted rolling my eyes.

"bitch I miss youuu! but you know you all shacked up with that boy" she said rolling her eyes.

"you sound mad jealous if you wanna get put on to his cousin just say det" I laughed mugging her.

"why I can't be put on wit him??" she said lifting an eyebrow.

"you feeling him? or something.." I said scrunching up my face.

"no but by that reaction yo ass is" she said sticking out her tongue.

"no that's just my friend whole time but imma text you ques number hit him" I nodded before starting to roll up.

"ques?? darkskin, temp fade, grills?" she said lifting an eyebrow. "mhm" I nodded.

"ouuu send det and set up the two mannn" she nodded sticking out her tongue.

"ion do two mans you better link with him on yo own" I said

"girl please but anyway can you ask yo friend to let you come to this party tomorrow you know my daddy only let me go to them shit if you going" she said poking out her bottom lip.

"yeah i'll ask him but he might say no and if he say yeah you know he coming along" I shrugged

honestly I don't really care for the party scene I just liked the free alcohol. and if lando go he might make it a little interesting but he really hates parties, once he show his face he be ready to go home.

"he's so possesive of you" she said rolling her eyes.

"he is" I said nodding my head as I started on the second blunt,

"would you ever date him" she said lifting an eyebrow.

"no because we are F.R.I.E.N.D.S I spelled so her stupid ass would understand.

she rolled her eyes and mugged the camera.

"gangsta" lando said as he walked out the bathroom in some boxers.

"sup thug" I laughed starting on the third blunt. "oh you better had still be here" he laughed walking to his dresser. he put on some black shorts and white socks before joining me in bed.

"who you talking to?" he said sticking his head in the camera instantly mugging once he seen maddy. "no my friend ane going to no party witcho ass" he grunted.

"braaaa no man" she wined making a sad face.

"anyway i'm done talking to coon's" he said shaking his head turning to me.

he glanced over my features visibly. he stared at my lips for a bit longer then looked up at me. "wha we watching gangsta" he said turning around facing the tv.

"shrek" I shurgged.

"ouuu that's my shit" he laughed

"I know." I said

for the rest of the night we just smoked and watched all the shrek movies. we definitely do this all the time but it's nice to have this break from the world.