𝟏𝟏

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"what the fuck I tell yo ass about fighting? you really have a fucking problem fareal. you don't see how this shit is gon catch up with yo ass when you wanna be successful?" uncle montez spazzed

"unc move round bra" I said trying to get past him.

"no cause ion fucking get it! why the fuck you always fighting? you don't know how to restrain yoself or sumthin? and you where fighting a NIGGA what if he played something dirty on you and yo black ass got killed? what the fuck was gon happen then! I can't take another loss niecy I fucking can't." he said

"unc I was fighting lando he ane been gon pull nothing out his ass to hurt me. and I fight niggas all the time they ane shit but another person, and if I fuckin die oh well maybe i'll be in a better place" I grunted before walking past him.

I was honestly over everything since the fight, lando got suspended and his aunt locked him in the house. I just been staying to myself  planning and thinking about my future.

uncle montez only come around after I get into some shit and yells. he's fucking annoying I understand how he can feel but yelling at me every time ane gon do shit but make me not wanna be bothered.

but sitting in my room these past few days I just been thinking. why do I fight? I can't find the answer but it does linger in the back of my mind.

I picked up my ipad and started looking through pictures of my mom and dad.

I really missed them lately especially since the anniversary is coming up. tears fell from my eyes as I looked at their smiling faces.

my moms beautiful brown skin shimmering in the sun light. her huge smile gleamed in the light as she posed for the camera. my dad was making a goofy face while throwing up his middle finger. his dark brown skin shined in the light. they both where amazing and taken way to soon. I remember that day sometimes but only in flashes because I was too young.

I wiped away my tears and decided to scroll through instagram for a bit to take my mind off things.

𝖲𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖬𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺
𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖲𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖥𝖠𝖢𝖤𝖢𝖫𝖠𝖨𝖬𝖲

𝗒𝗈𝖫

𝖲𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾

𝖲𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾