𝟏𝟖

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"wait lando i'm confused." I said scrunching up my face.

"ma, what's confusing?" he laughed rubbing his hand over my thigh.

"how do I shoot" I said examine the ps4 controller. "this" he said putting my finger on the square button. "on my dead when I get good it's ova for you chump" I snickered moving around on his lap to get comfortable.

"ma chill" he said adjusting me again.

he was teaching me how to play 2k and he said I gotta get good so we can run 2 mans n shit which ion mind. I also been tryna keep him happy and occupied with me so he doesn't think about what happened on prom night.

"why where you aggravated?" I said holding his hand attempting to make eye contact with him.

"my fucking aunt bro. she keep blowing up my phone n shit talm bout my granny is looking for me and wants to speak. but I have no interest in talking to that lady. she's annoying and manipulative as fuck" he grunted. his hands began to shake at how mad he was becoming.

"boo look at me" I said placing my hand on his cheek. he finally looked at me, his face instantly softened once we made eye contact.

"i'm so– don't you dare" I said popping his lips. "don't apologize for being human, now c'mon let's not ruin our peace or our night" I said placing his arm around mines.

"I really am happy that I have you ma" he said pulling me into a hug. "as you should" I said looking up at him.

"ouuu" we both said once I made a 3. "ight ma I see you goated as fuck" he laughed making me laugh, "like I said watch yo spot pimp" I laughed.

"you jokey" he laughed

"mhm anyway wha we doing today?" I said putting the controller down and facing him.

" I need to go and talk to my aunti boyfriend about my car so of course you coming with me" he said and I nodded.

"you got any errands you needa run?"

"uhmmm no not that I can think of, actaully yes I need to go home and get some more clothes" I said and he nodded.

"you dead spent the night one time in dis hoe and I held you hostage" he laughed

"you laughing but it's true, I basically live in dis hoe" I shrugged hopping off his lap.

"honestly you do so you mineswell just move in" he said turning his chair around so I couldn't see his face.

OUUUUUU SHIT NAAAAAAA

I quickly whipped my head in his direction. "you playing" I said turning the chair to see his face. "bro no i'm dead serious" he said looking up at me.

"you want me to live wit you?" I asked in a serious tone because it was lowkey kinda random but I meannnnnnnnnnnnn

"isn't that what I just asked?" he smartly said.

I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap, his hands wrapped around my waist as he looked up at me. He attempted to hide the fact that he was scared of my answer it was cute.

"I gotta ask you a question first" I said and he nodded. "well I'm just a tad bit confused, what are we?" I said twisting my lip to the side.

I had been thinking about this for some time actually and I couldn't express what the fuck lando actually is to me. yes he's my bestfriend but the feeling I got ane supposed to be for a nigga that's my bestfriend.