𝟑𝟐

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

𝟣 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

"no delandyn get the fuck away from me." I said pushing him away as tears rolled down my face.

"lani please! please believe me please." he said dropping to his knees as tears burned out his eyes.

"no your a fucking lair move." I said pushing past him.

"why are we doing this right now be fareal." he said moving his dreads out his face. "we aren't doing anything there is no fucking we." I said grabbing a duffel bag to throw things in.

"you know what okay." he said before leaving the room.

"CUT" the producer screamed, all the camera fell and the music began again. I wiped the tears out my eyes and turned to find lando who had ran off.

"stinka butt" I cheesed once I found him sitting in a chair.

"don't stinka butt me. that acting was a little A1 you got something you wanna say to me nigga." he grunted as I sat on his lap.

"you say this shit everytime we record for one of your videos if youne want me acting like this then stop letting them visions of us fighting and shit become music yo ole mental ass." I said kissing his cheek.

"chill ma, don't let people know that those shit wasn't real." he laughed.

"mmcht anyway my stomach hurt imma not gonna lie. I think yo nappy headed ass trapped me." I said rolling my eyes.

"woah there I wouldn't trap you but you prolly would trap me." he said making a yikes face expression.

"I sure fucking would, your name is literally on my skin for life and you expect me to not hold yo ass hostage for life?" I squinted making him laugh.

"okay and yo name on my three times and yo lips on me too so don't act like ion show appreciation to you my love." he said licking over his lips as he eyed me.

"stop fareal." I said placing my hand on his cheek I was internally blushing cause why he looking at me like that. "no be fareal when are you gonna have my seed cause the chern waiting." he said lifting an eyebrow.

"baby your 20 and i'm 19 we ane even fully legal. but shit it really don't matter ion mind sitting down for nine months." I smiled and he waved me off.

"that's the problem right there you just wanna get slutted out and nutted in yeen care to much for the pregnancy." he said shaking his head.

"chill but no honestly ion want kids till you locked in with me legally until then you just my lil yeah." I laughed making him mug me.

it's been a year yes, and no gabriella is still around. it came about that she had cameras in our house an was watching us. we filed a restraining order against her and she was arrested but she only got nine months.

and now she's sending subs and tweets about me on twitter. ion pay her ass no mind because i'm a different person now evolved they might say.

my ass is fat my tittes is pretty and my nigga is obsessed ion even have time to troll her ass.

i'm a big artiest and so is lando we both grinded our asses off and moderately built a fan base that ships us together and separately.

we are really doing good for ourselves! my side fashion buisness took off and I ended up selling it as a giveaway I still have rights but my fan that won she runs it. her name is valerie and she cool as fuck.