𝟏𝟒

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"sis where you been at. I feel like ine seen yo ass in a month" kyrie said as lando and I walked into the kitchen.

he popped some grapes in his mouth before laughing."you know it's funny that you two show up here because father neptune has been in a big hiss lately" he laughed harder almost choking on the grape.

"well father neptune will be cool. I was just overwhelmed and I didn't wanna get mad so I went to lando's no love lost" I said with a tight lip smile.

"mmcht well maddy already hea. she said something bout a party.." he said waving us off.

lando let out a sigh of aggravation causing ky to laugh. "lando you funny as hell without trying" he laughed as we went upstairs to my room.

"no cause since youne wan text me back entertain them other girls simpleee" maddy said

"bra youne boutta be doin all dis jhit we just started to vibe don't kill it" ques said

I mentally laughed. I didn't think they would actaully fuck with each other. but shit imma send my prayers to ques cause maddy is crazy as fuck.

"since when they start messing around" lando whispered in my ear.

"I think last night I gave her his number." I shrugged walking towards my closet. he was right behind me. I knew his possessive ass was gon monitor my outfit cause he really don't play det shit wit me.

"wha you about to wear" he said taking a seat on the small pink chair.

"BRA QUES DONT FUCKIN-"

"close that door for I beat her ass" I grunted slipping off my slides. lando got up and closed the door before sitting back down.

"i'm thinking about wearing this cute corset-next" lando interrupted. I rolled my eyes and mugged him.

"what about this oversized tee... with these black shorts and some dunks?" I said waiting for his answer.

"sounds cool" he shrugged

"why you always gotta monitor what I wear at parties" I said slipping off his jacket. I already washed at his house before coming here so I was cool on another shower.

n y'all prolly asking... bitch why you changing infront of yo friend and the answer is because he already done seen me in a bra and panie. plus he ane seeing the goods so it's fine.

"cause ion need niggas coming up to you" he blandly said. sometimes I wondered what was really going through his head.

I put on some lotion bending down cause a nigga really be ashy.

"don't put yo stink ass in my face" lando grunted pushing me away causing me to falling into the tower of shoe boxes.

"bra what the fuck" I said quickly getting up. I ran up on him and started punching him. he pushed me down again and didn't even entertain me nomo he just looked down at his phone and acted like I wasn't there.

I stood up and looked in the mirror to see if my hair was fucked up. "ouu shit" I said pushing my titty back in the bra.

I continued getting dressed before snapping some
pics. I posted them on the gram before heading out.

"lando bring yo ass" I said as we left the closet.

"aweee yall matching n shit" maddy laughed

I looked over at his outfit an we where matching. he was wearing a white an black graphic shirt with some black jeans and 1's. he was looking to good. and his hair was in a messy bun.