𝟑𝟑

𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"lani we been sitting out hea fa 10 minutes and it's hot as fuck" lando said shaking his head.

they had been waiting for willow and devon to show up cause they where going to beat their ass. even if they had to meet they ass at work it was gonna happen.

"look they right there" lani said as multiple cars pulled up with them.

"they got mufuckas with them?" lando asked reaching under his seat for his gun. he doesn't use it much but he will if needed.

"weak ass hoes" lani said shaking her head.

people started stepping out the car with their camera out and shit. she shook her head this was publicity. she she couldn't believe how ignorant they where being. this was going to be embarrassing for them.

"bro ine think these niggas was serious." someone said as they got out the car.

"aye we aren't ganging ya'll we just here to watch." someone yelled attempting to clear the air.

nobody that just so happen to pull up at the same time wanted to intimidate lani or lando with numbers so they all gathered to the side as everyone got out their car.

willow hopped out with a shine face and a hoodie. lani sucked her teeth at her stupid ass. "bitch ion even pull hair" she grunted mugging her.

"SO WHATS UP BITCH YOU WAS DOING ALLAT TALKING ONNAT NET IM HEA' WASSUP!?" willow screamed running up.

she swung first hitting lani making her is quickly react. they started going at eat other towing blow for blow until willow pulled lani to the ground by her hair.

"bitch" she said in between blows.

lani pulled her down by her jacket kicking her in her stomach as she flew. she got back up quickly and started stomping her.

she hadn't blacked out or anything she really just wanted the hoe dead.

"die bitch" she huffed stomping harder.

"damn y'all not gon break that shit up" someone said looking at lando who was sitting on his car.

he was watching devon bitch ass hard waiting for him to make a move so he could fight that nigga but he was still sitting in the car.

"yeah bitch! WHATS WIT IT NOW? HUH CANT HEAR YO DUMB ASS" lani laughed as she continued stomping.

"damn that's crazy IMMA KNOCK THE PUSSY ASS HOE OUT LIKE FRIGHT NIGHT" someone yelled

"devon you a bitch" someone yelled.

"that's what i'm saying" lando said shaking his head. he hopped off his car and walked over to lani. "c'mon man I hungry" he said doing a small stretch.

she stopped kicking her and looked at him, "what you wanna get some chick fil la?" she asked as they both made there way back to the car.

"ion know I really feeling some japanese" he said opening the passenger door for her.

she got in shaking her head. "ight y'all have a nice night" lando nodded as he got in.

"mane them some bitch ass niggas" lani laughed as lando pulled off.

"soo japanese?" he said and she nodded. "i'm glad you didn't black out" he said making her smile.

"I am too I thought I was but I didn't, that therapy shit isn't all bad." she laughed.

"you got it all out though right? your not mad anymore" he said and she shrugged.

"uhmm yeah I guess, now i'm just irritated they ruined our peaceful day. plus deonte is gonna have to deal with headlines in the morning so you know he gonna be on tip." she laughed shaking her head.

"yes man and I bet them niggas still gon be coming after us. watch they make us the aggressors." lando said pulling a blunt from behind his ear.

he put it to his lips as he pulled into the parking lot. "you coming in?" lani asked

"nah heere doe" he said giving her his card. she took it and went inside.

he turned up the music a little as he started smoking. he actually haven't smoked in a while but with everything going on he found it necessary.

his phone started ringing making him look down at the incoming call from ques.

"wassam brodie" he said before taking a pull from the blunt. he didn't have much on his mind except for the fact that he's been itching to fight. he hopes smoking will burn the itch.

"BRO i'm FUCKED" ques said as tears fell from his eyes.

lamdo's eyes widened he really had only seen ques cry one time in his life and that's when he got shot in his leg and couldn't play football anymore.

"what going— maddy is pregnant and it's mines." he interrupted making lando's mouth drop.

"how the fuck?" was all he could say. he didn't wanna say congratulations because he's crying and not sure if it good or bad.

"bro ine ready for no fucking kid and I told her this but imma handle my responsibility and she said she's gonna kill it." he cried harder.

"bro she's gonna kill my fucking baby cause I said I wasn't gonna be in a relationship with her:" he said making me instantly mug.

when it comes to abortion lando minds his buisness because he can't carry one himself, but he does think the father should have a say or at least defend the kid if he wants it.

"bro just calm down and talk to her with a level head, but if she wants to get an abortion you can't stop her." he said and ques nodded.

"I know I can't stop her but her saying that shit hurts! she literally said she wanted kids and when one so happens to come up she gets mad that I said I would rather co parent than be with her?" he said wiping away his tears.

"it's bullshit! maddy doesn't make me happy. she doesn't make me wanna spend the rest of my life with her. she's to fucking toxic and I can't handle that." he vented as lani came back with the food.

"well I think if y'all do end up keeping it I should be the godfather." lando nodded

"man shut the fuck up" he said before hanging up.

lani got in the car handing him his food and card. "why maddy call me saying she pregnant and ques don't wanna keep the baby." lani said taking her food out the bag.

when it came to maddy she took everything she said with a grain of salt because she's a lair and delusional. plus ques doesn't give baby killer he look like he would take care of his kjds.

"nahh he want her to keep it he just don't wanna be with her and she said that she was gonna kill it. but that's what I heard from him" lando said and she nodded.

"you think we gon be the godparents?" lani smiled opening her white sause.

"I hope so" he smiled before driving off to head home. it was a long day for both of them and he was ready to go home wash and eat.

maybe even get a lil cat tonight if he plays his cards right.

꧁꧂

very short chapter because I lost motivation for the rest of it my fault thugs.

but more coming soon fosho! ps this wasn't edited