𝟏𝟔

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"lando I feel like u doing to much" I grunted as we waited for him to finish his hair cut.

"girl shut yo ass up, I took yo ass to get yo hair done, nails and toes, and you still tweaking." he grunted muggin me.

"okay and that's very nice of you but why are you doin all dis?" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"cause our date is tonight and once we get back to my crib we gon get dress then leave." he said and I just nodded because everyone in the barbershop started listening to us.

the door chimed opened and three niggas walked in. I paid them no mind cause lando was looking fine as hell just sitting there looking mean and cute.

"yoo lando" one of the boys said walking to dap him up. he just nodded his head before looking back at me. I smiled and blew a kiss to him.

a boy sat next to me and I scrunched up my face cause it was literally millions of empty seats.

"aye" he said snapping his fingers in my face.

"don't be snapping at her bitch. actaully move round fa I slap taste out cho mouth" lando grunted as his barber finished lining him up.

"oh this you" the boy said with a smile.

"bitch get away from me" I grunted

he wrapped his arm around my neck and my arm instantly cocked back slapping him to the ground. I kicked him repeatedly before someone pulled me back.

"yo get this girl" a boy said.

"bitch move" lando said pushing the boy to the ground. he wrapped his arm around my neck before paying the barber and giving him a head nod.

we left the shop and headed to the car. he opened the door for me then got in himself.

"I hate people" I grunted as he sped off.

when we got to his apartment I followed him to his room. "hea" he said handing me a dark blue dress. I smiled and took it.

"so you where fareal about this date thing" I smiled looking down at the black diamond shoes.

"I would never fix my juicy lips that are oh so soft to sell dreams" he laughed slipping off his shirt and walking into the bathroom.

I just rolled my eyes and waited to go in next.

after a few hours we where both ready. lando was wearing a black tux with dark blue shoes that matched my dress.

"hey lando I was wondering where is this date if you don't mind me asking" I said looking over myself in the mirror.

"oh it's prom tonight" he shrugged

I turned around and mugged him. "why the fuck yo duck ass ane say something" I said punching his chest.

"mama you look beautiful you know that" he said strutting up to me. he pulled me into a hug. I rolled my eyes and hugged him back.

"I really can't stand yo black ass you know that" I grunted as he pulled away from the hug.

"don't be going around lying na" he said pecking my lips. "unt unt" I said grabbing his cheeks pulling him into a deeper kiss. he slipped his tongue into my mouth instantly taking control. I hummed as his hand gripped tight against my waist.

I placed my hand around his neck pulling him close. he slowly pulled back and I opened my eyes. I wiped away the little bit of spit from my mouth and smiled.