𝟐𝟔

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"okay just, just calm down." I said attempting to stop lando from hyperventilating. we where back at the house and everything is literally getting worse. I kept taking mrs. perry's words to keep a melo head and not let my emotions consume me but ion know how much longer I can actually hold up.

"lani" lando huffed looking up at me with puffy eyes. I could see the clear hurt and shame in his face expression. we where in the room while everyone else waited for us to come out.

"baby? can you please talk to me." I said placing my hands on his cheeks wiping away his dry tears, "so you ane gon leave after I say this..?" he softly spoke. his voice cracked. it broke my heart seeing my baby in such a bad shape and I didnt even know the real reason.

"de'landyn I will never leave you! I swear on my dead." I sincerely said. he looked away from me before blinking away his final tears. "so you remember when I told you I was messing with this older girl then she went to collage." he said making me nod.

I mean I wasn't stressing no hoe but shit will I have to put a bitch down?

"Im sorry I can't just go ask ques." he said making me nod, "okay are you coming with me?" I said and he shook his head no. I left the room closing the door behind me.

I made my way to the living room where everyone was waiting, I looked at ques who just shook his head.

"ques tell me about gabriella and lando." I said sitting down, I wasnt sure if I was ready to hear this story but I damn sure wasn't gonna be worried bout how I react to it.

𝖯𝖺𝗌𝗍
𝖣𝖾'𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗇 𝖪𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖻 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗌
𝖯𝗈𝗏:𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"lando wea you going?" my auntie said mugging me, "just outside to sit on the porch, I like when you and ted do it so I wanna try." I lied making her nod and fan me away.

I pulled up my true relegion jeans making my way out, "why you lie to mama?" pearl said as she licked on her blow pop.

"i didnt lie im coming on the porch." I laughed waving her off.

"you lie, I just see that bitch car drive by. cousin I don't fuck with that girl she's bad news! why her old ass like yo young annoying ass? you ane shit but a lil nigga something is wrong with that bitch MENTALLY" she nagged making me roll my eyes

"she's cool" I said walking off the proch. she just shook her head as I made my way down the street. gabs car was sitting under a tree I knew she was waiting on me like always.

"yeah girl i'm with my nigga now the fuck" she laughed as I opened the door and hopped in. "bitch not to fucking much age really isn't anything but a number and be fareal 5 years isn't that bad." she blandly said blowing a kiss at me.

I just got on my phone waiting for her get off hers. once she put her phone down she let out a loud sigh, "I know you ain't in my shit and not gon speak?" she laughed rolling her eyes.

I looked up at her, "so are we gonna go to your daddy house or not cause ion got time to be sitting in the fishbowl." I said muggin her

"you know ever since that little friend of yours died you been real distant and weird." she grunted rolling her eyes as she started up the car.

"don't speak on bailey." I said and she just laughed making her way down the road.

pearl was right ion like this hoe nomo. she pulled into the driveway and I mugged her as we both got out. "hea try this drink I got from the corner store its a new fanta, pineapple" she said waving the drink in my face.