𝟏𝟗

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"ma I just—" lando said shaking his head. he was dizzy as hell and ion understand why.

"the fuck was you sipping on cause you had like three cups." I said pulling down his eyelids.

"all I did was drink some of that punch with the glitter in it, it was so pretty with all them lemons n shit floating." he laughed

"dumb ass you drinking liquor" I said pushing his chest.

"ma that shit ane taste like liquor." he laughed

"duhh I made it" I said shaking my head.

"so what i'm drunk right now?" he said trying to keep a straight face. I gave him a tight lip smile and nodded.

"what the fuck" he said completely dazed.

we where at the block party and it was going good, my aunti an nem gave half ass speeches about my parents life.

"yo cuzzo." reggie called out

I turned around seeing his tall figure over shadow mines. "wassam cuz" I said dapping him up.

"uhm so did they tell you yet?" he said lifting an eyebrow.

"no what's happening?" I said looking around because I was highly confused right now.

"it's nothing bad it's just that i'm moving down here." he said with a big smile.

"ayeeee let's go" I said giving him a tight hug, he hugged me back and we continued to talk about his future plans and what he wanted to do while he's down here.

reggie is 14 and he wants to be a fisherman or some shit but he's good at fishing so I believe in him. he's got a good attitude unlike his sister and mama.

"lani" lando whispered in my ear causing me to jump a little. his hands snaked around my waist as he turned me around.

"imma catch u later cuz" reggie said before skipping off.

he laid his head in the crook of my neck, I could feel his steady breaths against my neck. his hands rubbed up and down my back slowly.

"ma I want you bro– bad" he said kissing on my neck. "imma rock the fuck out yo world son" he said as he began sucking against my neck.

"ouu shit lando" I said pulling him closer.

oh fuck wait we are in public!

I gently pushed him back looking into his eyes. his hands wrapped around me neck making my eyes go wide. he pulled me into a sloppy kiss grabbing on my ass.

"mhm lando chill" I laughed pulling him away once again.

"mane mamas why you ane fucking with me you hiding me ain't you don't make me kill another nigga." he said

another? the fuck is this boy talking about. I just shook my head and pulled him away from the crowd.

it was pushing 10 and everything was getting rowdy.

"uhm is this thing on" kyrie's voice boomed through the speakers catching everyone's attention. I quickly turned around taking landos hand so he would stay close to me.

kyrie and neptune where standing side by side waiting for everyone to quiet down.

"so as you all may know I am kyrie and this is neptune and it was brought to our attention that this will be the final party for our parents." he sadly said giving everyone a sad look.

"NOOO THESE PARTIES LIT EVERY YEAR" someone yelled causing the crowd to get rowdy.

"yes the parties are nice but we dont get together to party we gather to remember, so it is our honor to say that we will be opening a community center like my father wanted, it will be named Sunny Carl Community Center" neptune proudly said with a smile.

a huge smile planted across my face, the crowd started yelling and screaming as they exited off the stage and the music began again.

I pulled lando with me as we made our way towards them.

"oh my josh are you guys serious" I said hugging them both.

"oh course we already got everything in motion too, we not about to sit here and let these niggas try and ruin our family anymore than they have." kyrie said

"well i'm happy as fuck right now cause daddy was always talking about it, in every recording I have with them he always spoke on it." I laughed

"literally that nigga never shut up about it" neptune laughed

"y'all serious about that shit right... it's not some sick joke" des said as he walked up giving all us hugs.

"hell yeah" kyrie nodded taking a blunt from his ear.

"what the fuck is wrong with lando" they all said averting their attention to him.

he was playing rock paper scissors with himself and laughing about it.

"he accidentally drank my punch and now he fucked up off his ass i'm about to take him home cause he's not a drinker and ion wanna keep him in this setting for to long" I said and they all knodded.

"well text the group chat when you get home and drive safe." neptune said giving me a hug. I hugged kyrie and des before I walked us back to his car.

"ma." lando said towering over me once we reached his car.

"yea." I laughed looking into his low eyes.

"gimme kiss." he said poking out his lips. I pecked his lips and he smiled giving me more kisses.

"mama you so fucking sexy man, imma give you the world and the clouds, the solar system." he went on as I pushed him into the passenger seat of the car.

I got in myself then started heading back to his house.

"ma my dick hurt" he said pulling at his pants. "ouch" he said moving around in the seat.

"boo just chill we almost home" I said patting his chest.

he unbuckled his pants pulling it down a bit before closing his eye.

once we got back to the apartment I helped him up the stairs.

"c'mon baby you gotta wash." I said helping him undress.

"mama you see my dick look it's big." he said sticking out his tongue. I rolled my eyes not paying his ass no attention.

I stopped the bath water pushing some of the bubbles inside the water.

"c'mon boy" I said looking at lando who was dancing in the mirror. "mama you washing wit me" he said walking over to the bath.

he laid back completely losing himself in the bubbles.

"no i'll bathe with you when you sober" I nodded and he rolled his eyes.

after washing him up I got him dressed and in bed. I got myself together soon after then join him. he scooted close to me laying his head on my chest.

"mama you the best thing in my life fareal" he lowly said causing a smile to go over my face. "your the best thing to me" I said rubbing my hands through his hair.

soon he fell asleep and so did I.

——-

just a lil filler honestly, ane shit rlly going on right now but ehhh 🤣