𝟒

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"please go away man why you hea?" I rolled my eyes looking at lando as he sat on my floor eating some fruit roll ups.

"young man chill the fuck out. i'm only hea cause ques nem said I couldn't run the four man with them" he shrugged.

"and why is that they take you any other time." I said muggin him.

"cause they going back to them same girls from the other night and they gave me the ugly bitch and they always give me the ugly bitch so I just spazzed and they left" he shrugged

"so you come harrass my nerve." I grunted

"nigga ine harassing shit i'm just fucking sitting here minding my black ass buisness you the one hitting a nigga with questions n shit" he muttered flicking me off.

"bitch this my room you ane bouta come in hea like you run shit on my soul you got the material of life fucked up" I said standing up.

"man sit yo broke up ass down I will really do you in nasty young man" he said waving me off.

"bitch" I said swinging on him. he ate my hits like they was nothing as he stood up. he pushed me onto then ground and punched me not gon lie them shit lowkey had impact.

I continued punching him and punching him until he threw me on the bed and sat back down on the floor.

"move with allat bullshit now for one of us black out" he said

"man shut the fuck up" I grunted turning on some music to keep my mind off his presence.

I started sketching prom dresses on my ipad. it was prom season and every bitch and they dead ass granny wanted a custom dress which I didn't fucking mind cause best belive hand sewed dresses in less than two weeks? oh yes bitch I will get dey money.

"get you" by daniel caesar played throughout my room creating an outlet for me to let my visions consume me.

"can I smoke in here" lando said pulling a blunt out of nowhere.

"yes just don't drop no ashes in hea"

"ohhhh tee go get the gas" he laughed to himself before lighting his blunt. I silently laughed and contined drawing.

after sitting in my room silently listening to music for nearly 3 hours I got hungry plus I was a very high cause lando smoked four damn blunts.

I got second hand bad. but I didn't mind it because he wasnt bothering me.

"wea you going" lando said eyeing me as I opened my room door.

"to get some snacks" I shrugged usually I would have given attitude but he was being nice these past few hours so I held my bitterness.

"bring me back some things too and grab me some water" he said before laying back down on my floor.

he was oddly very comfortable on the floor the only thing he was leaning against was my big teddy bear which he was completely fine with.

I went downstairs and grabbed some snacks something real light and some water. I walked back to my room well I hopped to my room with a bag of snacks.

I threw them onto the bed and jumped up. lando slowly stood doing a small stretch. "no cap your room lowkey a vibe you will definitely be seeing me again" he nodded digging through the bag.

"I don't mind as long as you don't be on bullshit like earlier. ion like allat attitude shit i'll cut it real quick" I grunted grabbing some fruit snacks.

"you started with me young man. plus you make it seem like I always picking at yo ass" he said sitting on my bed as he rummaged through more snacks.

"you always pick at me tho sometimes I really be thinking you want a nigga dead" I said scrunching up my face at him.

"ion wish dead on neah man." he blandly said

"as you should" I said throwing a grape gummie at his head. he side eyed me before eating it.

"lemme ask you a question" he said getting more comfortable on my bed. he grabbed the teddy bear he had been laying on and set it behind him.

"why you always mad?" he asked

"ine never mad I just project the energy mufuckas be looking for and ion have the best temper so when bitches try to press me cause ion speak they get what the fuck they looking fa" I truthfully said

he nodded and continued eating. my phone started going off real bad which is very unusual because ion speak enough for det mufucka to be jumpin.

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖢𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆
(𝗒𝗈𝖫) : 𝟥𝟣+ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝖭𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖾
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗍?
𝟨 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗄 🫤🫶🏽
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝟥𝟧 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

I rolled my eyes and went to instagram. ppl kept sending me lives and tagging me. I joined and instantly got mad.

"ouuu the bitch finally joined" this random ass girl said. I don't even know who the fuck this is fareal.

"why you and yo cousin started with my sister? she don't even know yo duck ass and you started with her." she laughed

I just rolled my eyes and left cause bitches is dumb fareal. plus ane a reason to argue with the bitch if she can't beat my ass.

"I need a shot" I said standing up. I grabbed my crutch and hustled out my room. surprisingly lando was right behind me.

"whatchu bout tah do" I said sliding my crutch down the stairs then hopping down myself.

"I have deemed you a cool person and we friends now. and since we friends you can't have no other friends besides me" he said

I laughed louder than I had intended and he mugged me. "who said I wanted to be yo friend" I said bending down to grab my crutch. I hiked it under my arms then went to the bar.

"ion care what the fuck you wanna do your my only friend and im your only friend simple nigga" he said taking a seat at the bar.

"okay lando even though you got three other friends" I shrugged

"no we gon call those three the community because ion really fuck with them that heavy I really just be around." he shrugged

I understand that honestly it's not like i've ever seen lando with des or mikey unless ques was there. and even when ques is there it's like lando is just there but not there at the same time if that makes sense.

"mmcht well ight we'll be friends cunt" I said pouring me a shot of dusse. I swollowed it down barely feeling a burn in my throat. I took two more then put the bottle away.

"i'm so ready for my foot to get right again man this shit right hea is not for the weak" I said looking down at my foot.

"you do need to get better im tired of seeing yo ass jump around" he laughed

"bitch shut up you literally did this to me" I grunted rolling my eyes.