𝟐𝟒

𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"laniyah bring yo ass!" lando grunted looking up at lani who was standing as far away from the pool as possible.

"no bitch, I mean bae." she said shaking her head.

she had a thing for bodies of water every since she drowned in the 7th grade. even after a entire summer of swimming lessons she still drowned and she vowed to never embarrass herself like that again.

"lani" lando huffed as he jogged up too her, it had been day three of this trip and he felt like she was being difficult as fuck.

she literally picked this place, so the fact that she doesn't wanna enjoy it with him is ticking him off.

"nooooooo" ine going in no water, no matter how much you sulk." she grunted mugging him.

"baby please, ion wan do this shit myself" he tried to reason, he held out his hand looking down at her through his shades. she rolled her eyes and mugged him. "if I die on my life im hauting you." she scoffed as a smile appeard on his face.

"thats what im talking about mamas" he cheesed pulling them towards the pool. he wasn't gonna let her drown of course he would hold her the whole time, that was literally his intention the entire time.

to get in the pool and hold her close because he knew she would have been scared.

"ouu shit this mufucka cold" lani winced once they both got in, she instanly clung to lando's arm as they walked further into the pool. "see mama I got you" lando smiled kissing her cheek.

she jumped up wrapping her arms and legs around his body. "if you drop me I swear to god– yeen gon do nothing but scream my name until I get you." he laughed holding her tight swaying them back and forth.

they sat in silence enjoying each other presence, this is something they did alot and enjoyed each time. it was like they where giving each other time to just be in the moment together which they enjoyed to the max.

"thank you" lani lowly said tucking her head in the crook of his neck.

"for?" he questioned a little confused at what she was implying.

"thank you for being there, staying, wanting me. thank you for everything you bring and take from me." she said

"awee come on na' bae you know that's the bare minimum with me." he laughed kissing her neck. he looked up taking in the nice scenery around him. "look ma the sun about to set." he said letting her go a bit but stopped when she flicnhed.

he laughed and spun around so she could see the sunset, they watched the sun go down peacefully together.

"aight can we go on the balcony and smoke cause a nigga lowkey sleepy." she yawned

It was quite early but to her it was late because the time difference was defenitly catching up to her.

"fosho" lando said carrying her out the pool, he put her down softly before handing her a towel. after they both dried off they went on the balcony.

"how the fuck yo ass even get this shit on a national flight" she laughed shaking her head putting the pre-rolled blunt to her lips.

"the nigga checking me was a pothead himself" lando laughed taking a seat on the small sofa, lani sat on his lap once he got settled.

"do you ever think about how our life would be in the future?" lani asked snuggling up under lando, he wrapped his arms around her as they pass their blunt back and fourth.