𝟑𝟏

𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"so lani and lando how does it feel to hit billboards top 100 in just two weeks." hassan said with enthusiasm.

"it's really surprising honestly, this whole song started on a bet." lani laughed making lando smile.

he thought her laugh was always so cute.

"yeah it's funny that it did as well as it did because this song was gonna depend on if I even continued music." he said making hassan lift and eyebrow.

"so if the song where to have flopped you wouldn't have continued music?" he said

"yes I wouldn't because I had a backup plan which I probably will still continue." he shrugged

"wow that's rare" he laughed "but let me ask the most important question of all. are you two a duo or single artist." he said lifting an eyebrow.

lani and lando both laughed because this was a frequently asked questioned on the net and they both didn't understand why it literally says featuring lando.

"we aren't a duo the song literally says featuring lando we where both confused about that question" lani laughed shaking her head.

"whew hope y'all heard that guys these artist are separate." he laughed. "but i'm guessing you two are in a relationship though." he said and they both nodded.

"yes we will be 2 months in a couple weeks" lani said smiling and lando who blew a kiss at her.

"oh so y'all are a fairly new couple that's nice." he smiled looking between them both. "well this will be my last question." he said making them both hum waiting for the question.

"how do y'all feel about the comment about your song from artist la'capri?" he said

"you care ma?" lando said and I shook my head.

"nope" I said popping the p.

"we are very unbothered we don't care what people have to say about a debut song" lando said making a yikes face.

"but I mean his opinion is his opinion" lando said

he looked at lani then laughed as the same line played in both of their heads.

"to each it's own" they both said before bursting out into laughter.

they didn't know why that saying was so funny but it was and it's shady as fuck.

"I can see we have new trolls to join the community" hassan laughed with them.

"yes we will definitely troll and not care" lani laughed

"but that's all for this interview I had a nice lil time with y'all" he laughed

"thank you for having us" lando said with a big smile he was actually having fun with this.

he was prepared for the industry to suck the life out of him but so far it's really not that bad except for that partying and shit.

the mics cut and went off air after hassan said his closing remarks.

"y'all are funny as hell" hassan laughed taking the headset off.

"no you are funny over here tryna be messy" lani laughed.

"my fault y'all got great potiental your vibes are calm and welcoming great thing to have in the industry. just stay yourself and you will for sure make it far." he said and we nodded getting our things to head out.