𝟑𝟓

𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

lani exhaled lowly as she laid on the couch. tears streamed down her eyes at the burning feeling in her heart and her overthinking wasn't helping her case by any means. lando never came back home last night she called him a million times but he declined her the entire night.

maybe he was getting tired of her. or he found someone else to be obsessed with. she just wanted to see him and was scared that he might do what she predict and leave for good.

she didn't wanna think about a reality where he wasn't there. he was her best friend, boyfriend, all that in one package. her biggest supporter and hater. she needed him, she always told herself she didn't need a man or anyone in her life to live but lando.. he's different when they aren't together it's like half of her is missing.

the front door opened making her jolt up, she quickly wiped her tears and waited for him to show himself in the entryway.

"lani?" lando lowly said, his eyes where puffy as if he had been crying for hours. "wha- please take these." he said handing her a grey wal-mart bag. she took the bag inspecting it. "pregnancy test?" she said lifting an eyebrow.

"you missed your period twice and you have been acting weird lately. I just wanna make sure," he said not bringing up what he heard yesterday. he decided to push what she said to the back of his mind because he could have taken it out of context.

they haven't sat nor talked about their mental states in a while and she could be going through something alone that he doesn't know about. so he wanted to be positive about a pregnancy before blowing things out of proportion.

he realized his actions last night were childish of him and that he still has growing, but losing lani isn't a thought that crossed his mind and he wasn't about to break down the strong foundation that they've built.

"okay" lani shrugged walking towards their bedroom, she didn't think she was pregnant because she has had an irregular period cycle her entire life. she would miss a couple of months and then bleed like hell for 7-10 days. It's the worst and best experience of her life.

she walked into the bathroom and took the test, she was confident it would be negative because she hadn't been sick or anything. just clingy and emotionally everywhere. no morning sickness back pain or anything.

lani washed her hands after taking both of the tests, she set them on the counter and opened the door for lando to come in. "why do you think I'm pregnant?" she said lifting an eyebrow.

she could have asked where he was but she wasn't really worried about that right now. looking at him she knew he wasn't anywhere he wasn't supposed to be.

"you started being way more clingy than usual, so I googled it and pregnancy popped up. I just wanna make sure before we rule it out. it could be something else that you just haven't brought up." he said

guilt erupted through lani's body, this would be the time to tell him about her recently diagnosed separation anxiety but she didn't wanna get in the way of his future.

this is his chance to go big and she didn't want a silly little mental disorder to block his blessings. so she was going to keep it to herself.

"oh I understand, but talk to me okay," she said and he nodded making a note to not leave like that again. he realised last night that he would rather cry on lani's shoulder than in his car listening to her music.

lando was a lot of things but someone who hides from his lover to figure something out wasn't really him. this is the first time ever he has had real and deep feelings for a girl on this level and he doesn't wanna lose lani over something so small.