𝟗

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"lando keep yo black ass still" I said popping his exposed side. "mane chill it's already cold as fuck in hea" he said moving around.

I was measuring him so I could make some hoodies. I wanted to finally take my skills to the next level with this fashion shit. I wasn't gonna go to school for it because I honestly think it's pointless.

why would I go to school and listen to someone else's vision on fashion?

I want to have a nice and adoment fashion line and I think that I can do it but what i'm really worried about is connections. you need connections to do anything big.

i've been talking to lando on this recently and he said that I have the potential to do anything I want but I have to become more open.

when he said that I was really confused because I thought I was open but i'm not in his words. i'm closed off and stubborn when it comes to new people. i'm gonna try to take his words into consideration but school starts back up tomorrow and bitches be testing me but we gon see how this goes.

"ight nigga put yo jacket back on lil body ahh" I said flicking his nipple. "gahh chill" he laughed putting a jackets on.

"lando wha u gon do after highschool" I asked walking over to my bed.

"shit I get my own crib at the end of the week and I wan get my car by the end of next month just before graduation. ion know I might just join a good company that pays good and live my life along with side hustles that will keeps me a float" he shrugged getting comfortable under mrs. peach.

"damn u bouta get yo own spot this week and ane said nothing is crazy" I said shaking my head.

"girl please you was gon find out eventually" he said waving me off.

"mmcht well i'm happy for you and just know when them doors open I innat hoe everyday" I said blowing him a kiss.

"nahhh your cool but I think as a house gift you should slide me this right hea" he said patting mrs peach.

"ouuu no sir I can't let you get that my father gave that to me" I said and he nodded.

"well we gon share her, you get weekends and I get the full week" he said with a big smile. I just rolled my eyes and ane said nothing.

"LANIYAH BITCH" a loud voice said as loud stomps traveled down the hallway. I shook my head waiting for her noisy ass to burst in my room.

"BITCH what the actual fuck! you make a friend and leave me fa dead" maddy said as she walked into my room.

"maddy chill out we literally got our nails done together two weeks ago." I said trying not to laugh at her ass.

"no cause bitch who is this friend that took you hostage" she said tapping her foot.

"uhh ine take shit lani is my friend and my friend only your lucky I even let her hang out with you" lando said crossing his arms and mugging her.

"really you left me for a linky nigga with dreads?" she scoffed scrunching up her face.

"don't play me like I ugly or something cause you look like a praying mantis" he said

"ouuuu please don't get fucked up boy! and you need to go fareal you even made my cousin stop drinking your hell like hell as fuck! you stole her from me" she said as tears dropped from her eyes.

"lani ane yo only cousin all her fucking brothers in this bitch go be all up under them and leave" he said standing up.

"lani you gon let him talk to me like this" she said pushing him away and walking towards me.

"no girl you basically my daughter you know I will never leave you. now lando stop allat you made her cry bitch" I grunted flicking him off.

"fuck you dirty ass girl and you not drinking again" he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"why you so against drinking even when I be in the crib you don't like it" I said rolling my eyes.

"ight bra you got it" he said grabbing his things to leave. I just rolled my eyes cause ine had time to deal with his mood swings and maddy cry baby ass.

everyone just wants a piece of me and ion have a piece to give.

after I calmed down maddy she fell asleep. I went downstairs to see if lando actually left or if he just went downstairs to talk shit to des.

"is lando still here" I asked kyrie as he stuffed his face with noddles.

kyrie was light skin and buff he had braids in his hairs, with thick eyebrows and plump lips. honeslty he's fucking ugly but he make the bitches go brazy fareal. but he needa hurry up and settle down I ready to be a tt.

"no that lil nigga left and took our car" he laughed

"that shit ane funny" I said straight facing him. "I mean I can't be mad at em he asked to take it" he shrugged

"y'all like just friends or like friends for now." he said lifting an eyebrow.

"ion know" I shrugged

pillow talking is for the birds n ine wit det at all.

"well in any case tt meika is coming down an she bringing her dumb ass kids" he said shaking his head.

"why the fuck she comin down hea ion fuck with her" I said muggin him.

"you know the anniversary is next weekend and they always have a big ass party for the celebration of life don't do that, play nice for me" he said poking out his bottom lip.

"mannn ky this shit to much man and you know ion even drink nomo! lando ass got me smoking n shit" I said shaking my head.

"oh but you don't wan smoke my shit... crazy" he said shaking his head before flicking me off.

"your shit is weird as fuck and not relaxing" I said muggin him.

"it works for me" he said with a big smile before strolling off down the hall.

I just shook my head and facetimed lando cause he really got me fucked up. really gon leave with a attitude like I play with him.

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾'𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗇 😚💕

"hmm" he said

"why did you leave? like I play wit yo duck ass" I grunted

"you ane boutta be on my fucking phone stressing me your crazy" he said before hanging up. I called back but it failed.

𝖽𝖾'𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗇 😚💕

bra stop playing wit me deadass

did you block me bitch?

WOW bet that big ups fuck nigga

I tossed my phone down and went back upstairs. I picked up my ipad and started sketching just to get my mind off things. I was trying not to let my temper get the best of me cause I had been doing real good. and ane nobody got time for unc mouth.