𝟐𝟖

𝖣𝖾'𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗇 𝖪𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖻 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗌
𝖯𝗈𝗏:𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"so that bitch back huh?" my aunti said making me nod. she let out a small huff before shaking her head. "I told yo ass to stay away from that derange hoe but no ion know shit." she said shaking her head putting a blunt to her lips.

she glanced over to lani who was sitting next to me consumed in her phone, "tuff you just go from one hoe to the next." she said shaking her head taking a pull from the blunt.

"lando look" lani said showing her phone to me I smiled looking at the interview that we got offered. "we'll talk about it in a second" I said and she nodded turning the phone off.

"well aunti that was really all I had to talk about." I shrugged brushing lint off my pants.

"mhm well i'm sorry baby this wound shouldn't be opened again." she said shaking her head. "yeah and you should also appologize to lani for calling her a hoe." I said mugging her.

"my bad girl" she snickered lani gave her a tight lip smile.. it was probly best for her to hold her tongue.  "but let's chill on the past, are yall as serious couple." she asked glancing between the both of us.

"yes. why wouldnt we be?" lani asked rhetorically. my aunt just shrugged smoking on her blunt. "yall both just are so inncocent ya know, I know lando lil awkward ass dont know how to act in a relationship and you just look so kind and sweet." she rambled

"I mean like have yall even kissed?"

I literally done sneak this girl in yo house you needa chill.

"I think you had a little bit to much of that za." I laughed slowly standing up. lani followed picking up her purse.

"dang yall leaving already" she said muggin us.

"yes we have to get home it's damn near 1 inna morning." I said making her nod and stand up.

"well yall be safe and drive safe. yall know niggas can't drive." she laughed as she walked us out. I nodded walking lani to her car.

"ill drive back" she said and I nodded opening the door for her. I closed the door and went to the passenger side.

"sooo how do you feel?" she said lifting an eyebrow.

I just shrugged not really feeling anything, these past few days I just been chilling really. the whole situation did affect me but having constant reassurance from lani eased me.

"words?"

"I mean I dont really know how to feel about it you know? I just dont wanna be envolved anymore." I truthfully said and she nodded.

"I understand not wanting to be involved anymore than you already have but boo dont ignore it, you have too feel it now. dont put it off anymore feel everything and use your creative outlet and express it okay." she said and I nodded making he suck her teeth.

"sorry, I meant to say okay." I said and she smiled starting up the car.

once we got home I opened the door letting her walk in first, "why does in here smell like perfume." lani said scrunching up her face at the cheap smelling perfume.

"ion know but that shit smells  cheap as fuck" I said shaking my head.

"maybe a evil spirit got in here smelling off or something, we gotta burn some sage and welcome peace." she said and I just nodded because I really dont understand that spiritual shit she tryna get into honestly.

this girl read one book an all of a sudden she a damn guru and wanna burn all kinda shit in here. "where the cat" I said looking around for her.

"we should name her." lani laughed taking off her shoes.

"I say kush" I said closing and locking the door, I wobbled it to make sure it was locked but it felt a little lose which was kinda weird but it's probobly just needs to get tightend.

"lani you wanna move." I said turning around. "I mean I wouldn't mind but why" she said and I shrugged

"well this apartment ane even really us feel me plus your not on the lease so you living here is illegal." I said and she laughed.

"them niggas ane gon kick me out this shit they can kiss the darkest part of my ass if they try." she said making me laugh as we walked towards the bedroom.

"I was just asking really plus something about the vibe here shifted a little if that makes sense." I said and she nodded

"nah I felt it too but I just shrugged it off but if you feel like we should move then we should" she said an I smiled.

"and if we do move I will decorate it cause yo ass never finished this one" she laughed making me mug her.

"we have a loveseat and a mounted tv what else you need for a living room?" I questioned actually confused as to what else would be needed.

"DECOR! shit. I can't stand niggas all y'all need is a chair and tv and the world is together." she dragged making me shake my head.

"okay miss interior decorator i'll look up some condos and we can go from their."

"no look for townhouses I always wanted to live in one." she said and I nodded because personally I don't care where I live.

I picked up kush once she walked from under the bed. "we gotta take care of our daughter real good." I said lightly petting her.

"yes our baby kush, we gon grind hard for you" lani cheesed as she started getting ready to shower.

I sat down in my gamer chair and started scrolling through instagram I continued petting kush as I scrolled through.

I don't get this internet shit fareal. why do other people care about what other niggas got going on.

I went to lani page and watched her story. I smiled at the video she post of us from earlier today.

Yo.L

❤️

❤️

as I kept scrolling through her page I just got more fascinated by her, she truly is beautiful. I closed out the app looking down at kush who was just staring up at me.

she slowly yawned then put her head down. I could tell this cat was gon be lazy as fuck already.

꧁꧂

very short and boring chapter ik, but how are we feeling abt the book me i'm a little iffy abt it.

at this point I just have a general idea of how I want chapters to go and not the book.

idk if the book is even good 🤣. but imma keep writing cause it makes me happy.

anyway see y'all inna next one 🫶🏽

or not 🤭