𝟖

𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖾𝗄𝖺𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"who the fuck is that nigga that's always with niecey" unc craig said as I played madden.

"why" I blandly said not paying him no mind cause he was about to be on tip for no reason.

"cause he always here everytime im here. why the fuck he here that's her lil boyfriend or something" he grunted

"nigga that's her friend. ion see the problem with it. honestly she has chilled on allat attitude shit and ane been in no fights or arguments and even started talking to my friends more" I shrugged

I genuinely saw no issue with them getting close i'm honestly happy for both of them. lando tries go hide it but he really hurting deep down. that's why he won't allow himmself to get close to ques, mikey, or myself which I understand.

i'm glad he took a gamble on lani they both need someone to be around in a comfortable setting.

"I just don't like it, why she couldn't make a female friend, she got maddy crying n shit cause they ain't as close as they where" he ranted.

"well maddy gon have to suck it up cause I fuck with this new lani and as long as she good i'm cool" I shrugged dismissing the conversation.

I really don't even see why the fuck he was so worried. kyrie and neptune knew who lando was and they know that he always here. he ane never spent the night or stepped outta line so they don't give a fuck. as long as shit stay cool they don't care and even if she start acting out behind him what really can they do? nothing cause she damn near grown.

unc got up and left the room once he realized I wasn't about to entertain his ass nomo.

my phone started ringing and I looked at the caller id before contemplating on answering.

𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖲𝖾𝗒'𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖺

"wassup sey" I said putting the phone to my ear.

sey is one of my hoes but I would drop em all fa her but she don't take me serious so I don't take her serious.

"ight desmond i'm tired of this bullshit you either gon be my nigga and my nigga only of imma have to kill yo roach ass" she said

a huge smile went across my face at her words. "finally girl I been waiting around fo yo mark ass" I cheesed.

"boy shut the fuck up be to my house in 30 minutes or i'm breaking up with you and change yo fucking number before you get here ion need no bitch coming to me as a women that childish ass shit" she said before hanging up.

I got up and did a happy dance before texting the groupchat.

Bible Study 🙏🏽

sorry boys and lani

ques
what happen?

mikey
don't tell me

yup sey'anna finally taking a nigga serious so you know what that mean

ques
no more 3 mans

mikey
MAN WTF BRA

ques
fuck you nigga

lando
a girl actually wanna take yo thot ass serious that's bogus as hell