𝟐𝟗

𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"okay yall we air on air and here with la'capri how you doing today man?" hassan laughed looking over to la'capri who held a grin on his face.

"i'm doing ight man can't complain." he nonchalantly shrugged wanting to act cool. even though he was nervous about what questions he was going to be asked.

"yo, nice to hear man but we wanna get right into it cause time is money and we don't waste that." he laughed making la'capri give him a tight lip smile.

he was almost always uncomfortable when it came to things like interviews and public interaction because he was scared that people might dig up his past.

"so first let's talk about your new song india pt3 why name it that?"

"well the song originally stems from the beginning of my relationship with my girlfriend and parts of the things we went through to get here now." la'capri truthfully spoke.

"ohh okay that's nice to hear do you have any other productions coming out soon?"

"yes but I can't speak on that" he attempted to laugh away his nerves.

"well you know we can't wait to hear it! but let's talk about these top 100 charts india pt3 was sitting at number two in the charts until recently getting demoted by the new single girls need love how do you feel about that?"

"well I mean I knew someone was gonna take the spot i'm not really to pressed but I was a little shocked at some randoms coming out of know where like that." he shrugged not thinking to much of the song.

it's not like he didn't listen to it as soon as he got the notification about it, because it wasn't a bad song but he personally didn't like it. cliché was his first thought.

"plus these new artist both released their debut songs as one so no one knows if their a group or not which is stupid." he blurted

"well personally I like the song and have high hopes for the artists they actually got signed to d stone records under a six week trial contact earlier today." hassan nodded making la'capri go stiff.

"what?"

"yeah it was all over shade room theirs a party tonight and all we hope to see you there, but anyway it was real nice chatting and I hope our viewers out their enjoyed this talk we will catch you later on hassan speaks."

"CUT" hassan yelled once he went off air.

"la'capri you looked like you wanted to shit yourself the whole time." hassan laughed making a mug appear on capri's face.

"not to much on my man" willow laughed as she walked into a small room, "he just camera shy" she giggled bending down to kiss his cheek.

he jumped a little before calming to her touch. "c'mon d let's go deonte was calling yo ass while you where in here." she said patting his shoulder.

he silently nodded standing from the small table, he gave a head nod to hassan and dapped up others as the couple headed out.

paparazzi filled the parking lot as the couple made their way out. saying that they where a 'lowkey' couple would be an understatement.

they where both heavenly involved in the media life to willow in the cosmetic industry and hassan in the music one. it was a very open and sometimes irritating when it comes to there personal lives.

after getting in the car they both relaxed behind the tinted windows. "hey mark take us to the studio please deonte all on tip today." la'capri said with a slight attitude.