𝟐

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"uhhh FUCK ME FUCK ME" madelyn laughed.

"girl shut yo loud ass up wan be cupcake bad" I laughed muggin her.

"cousin i'm sick of this attitude on you! you need dick bitch! and you need it bad" she said before twerking on me.

I pushed her away and scrunched up my face.

"i'm cool, niggas weird as hell" I grunted going on my phone scrolling through facebook.

"I wanna get drunk tonight mannn it's friday and we inna house" she grunted laying on the floor out of breath.

"girlll imma go sneak inna bar and grab something" I laughed sticking out my tongue. she smiled and nodded.

"yesss wha time is it?" I said putting on my
slippers.

"10:57" she nodded

"hmmm ane nobody hea and des said he comin back late so we should be cool" I shrugged heading downstairs.

"ayeee we gotta go live and go shot fa shot" she snickered

he went to the bar as she started talking to her live. "trone?" I said looking up at her.

"YEAA" she said setting up the camera.

I grabbed two shot glasses and filled them up.

we both took it and scrunched up our faces. "whew" I said tapping my throat. "mhm" she laughed pouring another one.

we took about eight shots before taking a break.

"ayeeee" I said throwing it back with maddy.

𝖻𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗂𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾: 𝖡𝖨𝖦 𝖦𝖱𝖮𝖶𝖭 𝖢𝖴𝖳 𝖴𝖯𝖯
𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌: 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪 𝖤𝖬 𝖴𝖯 𝖲𝖨𝖲 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖳𝖠
𝖽𝗎𝖻𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗑𝗑𝗌: 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝗆𝗒𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽𝖾𝗌: 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗎𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗃𝖺𝗂𝗅
𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌: 𝗌𝗆𝗁 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝗌

"waitttt" I said plopping down.

"bitch hide des comin hea" I said running out the camera.

"you lyin" she laughed running out the camera.

the door quickly opened as I hid in the pantry. I covered my mouth and held my nose.

"LANIYA INARI FLEXER WEA THE FUCK YOU AT" he screamed. I heard his loud ass stomps through the house.

he and his homeboys walked past the pantry causing my to straighten up.

the pantry door slowly opened so I panicked grabbing a cereal box to hide behind.

"move nigga"

I slowly looked behind the box seeing lando muggin me.

"i'm sorry" I said moving over but I lost my balance and fell.

des came over and looked in the pantry. panicked so I played dead. they say it work for I think raccoons or some shit.

"get the fuck up yo" he grunted

"des it's not what it looks like I promise" I said slowly standing up.

"lani you ane even got on clothes right now I told ky you shouldn't buy yo own clothes" he said yanking me by my arm.