𝟔

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"friend" lando said

"huh" I said looking into his brown eyes. I never actually looked at lando's face before because he always had it covered by his dreads.

he was darkskin with dark full lips. he had thick slender eyebrows and a straight sharp jawline. he had a lil bit of hair on his chin.

he where laying down on the bed just facing each other staring into the each others eyes. it was peaceful.

"bro you gone fareal" he laughed poking my cheek.

"lando do you think i'm crazy?" I slowly asked

"absolutely" he nodded with a tight lip smile.

"good so just know if you ever cross me or start tah be weird you know i'm. fucking. crazy." I nodded and he laughed

"trust lil mama you ane crazier than me and I promise you this, the next bitch that come to you sideways gotta go through me" he said

I just stared into his eyes. he was serious and wasn't lying.

"you beat bitches" I laughed

"hell yeah" he snickered

"not gon like I really wan fight yo ass like bad" I shrugged

"why?"

"cause if I piss you off enough you ane gon hold back and we can fight one on one fair and square equally" i nodded

"okay young man" he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

it was nice having someone to be around that you could genuinely just chill with. being around lando these past few weeks have made me feel free in a way.

"what we doing fa spring break we gotta be outside" he said

"there's a party going on right now we mineswell pull through" I shrugged slowly getting up. I went into my closet and got undressed. I slipped on some biker shorts and a crop top before walking back out.

"you not leaving the house like that" he said squinting his eyes at me. I mugged him and rolled my eyes. "imma be at yo hip the whole time you gon protect me" I shrugged slipping on some socks then slides.

"I guess" he muttered walking behind me.

"who car we gon take cause ion got mines yet" he said as we walked into the garage. "we gon take the universal car" I shurgged handing him the keys.

"you trust me to drive" he said with a smile.

I had never actaully seen lando smile. it was warming and bright. he even had fucking braces which I never knew cause that nigga don't smile.

"you have braces" I gasped walking up to him pulling at his lip. "nigga gon head" he said flicking my forehead.

"ouch c'mon man" I said walking to the passenger side of the car. he hopped in and started the car. I lifted the garage door up before he pulled out.

"poison" played through the car as he drove off. I just admired him as he drove. he was leaned back but held himself up with him arm. he drove with one hand on the wheel and the other on the gear shift.

"young man let's go" he said clapping his hands in my face. "please don't do that" I rolled my eyes and got out the car. we both walked towards the house party and I was right behind him. he bluntly pushed past people as he made his way through.

"YO" we heard a familiar voice said.

we both looked over and saw ques, mikey, des, and some girls by them.

"eww their surrounded by houchies" lando said making a stink face. "let's go" he said taking my hand making me walk infront of him.

"I was fine trailing behind you" I said as we got closer. "now if a nigga slap yo ass you gon want me to fight him? or shit you might handle that yoself" he laughed

"nah I can't be who I usually am when i'm high my body is to relaxed and i'm less alert." I said

"wea yall been at" ques said muggin my outfit. "the house" I said mugging him back.

mikey walked up to me and pulled down my eyelid. "you high" he said. I slapped his hand away before making my way to des.

"dessy" I said giving him a hug. "wea is ya clothes at" he said side eyeing me. "it's fine lando gon beat any nigga ass fa me" I said giving him a cheeky smile.

"mmcht ight den" he shrugged before hugging me back.

"your not gonna introduce us?" a girl said

"she doesn't need to be introduced to anyone. ight lani gon back with lando" he said patting my back. I nodded and made my way back to him.

"ion wan be hea nomo" lando said as I walked up to him, I placed my head on his chest before he pulled me into a hug.

"me to let's go before I end up socking a hoe in ha throat" I grunted he nodded before spinning us around headed to the direction we came in.

"wha we bout to get into" he whispered in my ear. the music was loud as fuck and I wasn't feeling it at all.

"man we can just chill and talk honeslty" I said really just want to leave.

we got to the car and I hopped in and so did he.

he started up the car and headed back to my place. "thinkin bout you" played through the car as we pulled into my yard.

lando leaned back getting comfortable. he looked over at me before smiling. "what you smiling at" I said flicking his nose.

"eww quit." he said slapping my hand. "why you smiling den nigga" I laughed

"it's just ine had a genuine friend inna a long time people just weird as fuck it's nice to know yeen snaked out feel me" he said

"yea I feel you I myself haven't had a real friendship in ages and it's refreshing to know yeen like them rats." I laughed but he just mugged me.

"just know I got you through anything young man" he said holding out his hand for a dap. "ouu we have to make a signature dap it's only right" I said

he nodded and we fiddled our hands together before making our own special dap.

"nigga two hits! fingers! tap tap! signal! then done stop acting like yeen know how to control yo fingers" he said as we practiced our dap.

"boy don't be fucking yelling at me" I muttered

"then lock the fuck in fo I tweak out in this bitch boy" he laughed. "all u wan do is quote a tiktok" I laughed with him.

"mmcht anyway c'mon a nigga hungry" he said rubbing his stomach. "you always fucking hungry" I said turning to get out the car.