𝟐𝟏

𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"you know i've seen this before these niggas is gay on the low." I danced

"they gay onna low gay, gay, gay!" sey laughed

"gay onna low" lani smirked.

"lil mama who sang that musta been figuring a nigga out" sey said shaking her head.

"right, I wish a nigga i'm fucking with would turn gay on me." lani said muggin her computer.

we where chilling at sey and des new house, they moved in together about two weeks ago. they real cute together.

"do y'all think me and des moving to fast?" sey blurted playing with her hair.

"honestly y'all been fucking with each other on and off for three years, now y'all finally serious about each other— naaa I think y'all moving at a good pace." I said and she nodded.

"girl no y'all moving at a god pace after playing with each other for all dem years." lani said shaking her head.

"okay because my mama said that i'm moving to fast and gon end up with a broken heart and she kinda got in my head." she softly said

"girl des ane gon break yo heart that boy is head over heals about you fosho" I nodded and she smiled.

"but let's get off me let's talk about you and mr ques." she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed dryly as sey and lani looked at me.

"y'all we ane on nothing fareal I just be bugging out and messing with him but other than that we ane nothing but friends." I shrugged

"we'll go off girl" sey laughed "n what about you and mr lando" I said attempting to mimick sey's eyebrow wiggle.

"uhmm I guess we cooling for the most part we don't really be on to much, but we both went to our first therapy sessions and mines went well, im not gonna speak on his because he confided in me and ine gon tell his business." we both nodded completely understanding.

"well what did you and your thrapist talk about." I asked genuinely interested because the family been trying to get this one in therapy for the longest but her ass always found a way out.

I myself have been in therapy religiously since I was 14, I used to be crazier than I am now and I never really knew why but going to therapy helped me break my self down and understand myself a little more.

"well it's really wasn't shit just introductions really so I could get to know her since she already knew of me.

"that's nice, I hope it really helps you" sey said and lani smiled.