𝟑𝟒

𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG!" deonte screamed. he intensely looked between willow, devon, de'landyn, and laniyah.

pissed wasn't even the word for what he was feeling right now. his brand that he has been building for 11 years is being questioned because of these incidents.

he was annoyed.

"de- shut the fuck up willow. because of your actions your contract is being revoked." he gritted making her gasph.

"wait no- you.. you can't do that we have a contract!" she said with tears building up in her eyes.

she couldn't lose this deal he was her biggest sponsor. her views would surley double down. and that would effect her money.

"I can actaully in your contract it say that if you by any means hold a threat to my reputation or brand view you shall be terminated immediately. so get the fuck out my office." he said glaring at her.

"no please deonte please it won't happen again I promise! YOU KNOW ME!" she pleaded

"it never should have happened at ALL!" he said as security walked in.

everyone watched silently as she was escorted.

deonte had thought heavily on this entire situation. he wasn't feeling it at all. he knew the background of the entire thing he found out about a week ago about laniyah and devon's dealings.

so for this to happen it is insane.

"devon grow the fuck up and stop bothering laniyah and de'landyn it's werird! you come here to make MUSIC personal affairs have absolutely nothing to do with music let something like this happen again your contract will fall short aswell now leave." he pointed towards the door.

devon got up mumbling under his breath. "FUCK YOU SAY NIGGA SPEAK UP!" deonte said

devon didn't say anything he just left.

"lani and lando yall need to stop with this bullshit too! don't feed into people AT ALL! I don't care how y'all look it's dumb. now get the fuck put my face." he said waiting for them to stand up and leave but they didn't.

"before I go I have a question" lando said and lani nodded.

"why did you announce my tour with confronting me?" lando said with a mug on his face.

last night at 12 everyone was going crazy and he was trending. he wasn't going on tour as a headliner but her opening for artist Caleb and Symone. they work under the same label so this tour was bound to come up but lando was confused as to why he wasn't informed about it being put out.

"cause it isn't your tour your just opening. and I did in fact call you three times but yo no good ass ane answer." he grunted and lando just nodded.

"and I have a question about my album you will feature my late mother on it right? even though i'm singing it?" lani said and he nodded.

"yes as you requested your mother will be put as a feature and the long ass paragraph you wrote about her will go as the description." he said and she smiled brightly.

"okay have a nice one" lani said and her and lando both stood up.

deonte shook his head attempting to wrap his head around how he was going to pull everyone out this mess.

꧁꧂

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠