𝟐𝟐

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"welcome back love" mrs. perri happily spoke as I took my seat.

"hi" I tiredly said rubbing the sleep out my eyes.

"ouuu girl—" she snickered squinting her eyes at me.

"don't you start." I laughed holding up my finger.

"mmcht, long night" she laughed sticking out her tongue.

this is my 5th appointment with mrs. perri and her head is bad. she's a very tall women standing at about 6'2 without heels. she wore her natural hair down which complemented her clear dark skin.

"you see me and lando kissing one time and you swear we the nasties people out." I laughed playfully rolling my eyes.

"girl that ane been no one time kiss, it was all tongue and grope." she playfully said scrunching up her face.

"girl" I laughed rolling my eyes waving her off.

"imma leave you alone for right now but when he come to get you oh I wanna meet him" she laughed and I nodded. "but let's get to it how have you been doing?" she simple started

"i've been doing, I started to take fashion to the next level and made a website which is coming along great. I got a car, a boyfriend, a cat, im happy. happy as fuck." I nodded

before y'all say BOYFRIEND, no he still ane ask me his duck ass.

"ouuu we love to hear and I want that site link, but if you don't mind I would like to dig a little deep this session." she said opening a notebook.

I nodded because this is her job, not to be my friend but to help me get better and resolve this burning anger that resides.

"so what are you here to fix initially?"

"well i'm a very hotheaded person i've calmed down a bit due to certain people but it's still bad.. and I don't wanna be that person anymore." I said

"you referred to your anger as that person would you care to elaborate."

"well when i'm mad I always get to a point where I black out and burn out my body, and when I black out I only see red and hear voices that are encouraging my behavior."

"interesting," she said before writing some notes in her notebook. "was there a point in time where your anger was shut out by something." she asked looking back up to me.

I bit my inner cheek thinking about a time where I wasn't mad or internally battling myself. "yes" I nodded.

"oh my, my, my" I nodded to my mothers unreleased song as it boomed in my headphones. "I'm feeling high, my money's gone, i'm all alone" I sang as I scribbled down a poem in my notebook.