𝟏𝟓

𝖣𝖾'𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗇 𝖪𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖻 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗌
𝖯𝗈𝗏:𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

lani has been sleeping for three days and i've been losing my fucking mind. the doctors claim she's fine but is she?

after the fight they tried to arrest her but I nor anyone else was going for it. sey'anna talked to the police in the most whitest way possible.

I was just laying in bed with lani scrolling through my phone. it's been hella hard not talking to this ugly girl. and I don't have the best track records with doctors there liars and just looking for money.

"lando why you laying on her" mikey laughed as he walked in with some snacks. I was to high to entertain a dumbass so I just shrugged him off.

neptune walked over and flicked my head so I would move. he analyzed his sister before looking away. his phone started to ring and he rolled his eyes.

"what" he sternly said placing his hand on his head.

the conversation was very tense and scary to watch. I thought neptune was just an average shit talking nigga but shit he lowkey crazy whole time.

i've been thinking a lot these past few days and the thought of lani not waking up popped in my mind way to often.

I hated the thought but I couldn't run away from it.

I loved a lot of things about lani, her smile, the way she dressed, how much she sleeps, the way she bugs me, her body, her face, her eyes, her eyebrows, how she stopped drinking for me, how she sometimes depends on me. it's just so much and I really wanna see where things go with us.

I tucked my head in her neck hiding my face from everyone in the room. ine no pussy ass bitch so they damn sure wasn't about to see me in a weak state.

I felt an arm drape over me rubbing my hair.

"it's okay lando don't cry i'm fine" I heard lani say. I instantly shot up looking into her beautiful black eyes.

"lay back down" she mouthed and I nodded placing my head back on her chest. I missed her soft touch man I missed it bad.

"thank god" neptune said kissing all over lani face. she laughed before pushing him away.

"i'm sorry everyone I tried" she said as tears fell from her eyes.

lani genuinely wanted to fix her temper and stop fighting but something negative always happened that made her snap.

I wiped away her tears as she began to sob. deep down lani actually hated the mean side of herself she felt like it was a burden on her and she wanted to get rid of it.

"no y'all it's bad fareal I didn't wanna say anything because I thought I was just getting a little sick but I haven't been myself lately fareal" she said I hugged her tighter as she let it out.

"I miss my mama, I miss my daddy! I miss them and she keep throwing there death in my fucking face like they deserved to get gunned down an killed for providing for their family. even if everything they did wasn't 100 percent legal they loved us and did it for us and I will forever love them." she sniffled

"lani I think you should consider therapy. not for nobody but you. you wanna get better right! so get better for yourself and make us proud" kyrie said pulling her away from me into a hug.

"she didn't need a hug from you I was doing just fine comforting her" I mugged him pulling lani back into my chest.

"boy please" he said pushing my head back.

"okay I will go to therapy fareal for myself and get better" she sniffled as I rubbed her back.

after a few minutes the doctor came and did a check up on her. she was clear to leave tomorrow.

eveyone had left the room and it was just lani and I cuddled up. I loved moments like this where she was bundled under me so I could keep her safe from all the things that she was scared of.

"lando" she said looking up at me.

"hmmm" I said looking down at her

she puckered her lips and I smiled pecking her lips twice. I pulled her back into my chest and continued comforting her.

I was tryna act cool but I was going crazy on the inside. I be acting like I lani friend but whole time I slap shit out any nigga that wanna fuck with her cause she mines and nobody else's.

short little chapter for y'all. I literally updated three times tho and I bet ane neaaaa soul gon comment or vote. but that's cool cause good thing ion do this writing shit for nobody but me.

anyway kisses 😘 i'll update when I start feeling loved and appreciated