Chapter 3: The horrible truth..

.. UNKNOWN LOCATION.....

Issei and Valerica were standing in front of a huge mansion, a bit smaller than Gremory Mansion but still, a mansion is a mansion.

"Here we are! my house, now yours too" Said Valerica.

"House? You mean castle right?" Deadpanned Issei.

"Well maybe it's a little bigger than a house, but whatever, now let's go inside and meet with my team" Said Valerica with a giggle.

"Sure, let's" Said Issei.

Upon entering the house Valerica went to the training room below the mansion.

There she met up with her team who were training in pairs together.

Le Fay with Kuroka training and learning some useful magic. While Arthur and Bikou were sparing together, both drenched in sweat. Arthur was fighting with the 'Excalibur ruler' while Bikou with his staff.

The training stopped once the team noticed Valerica enter the training grounds.

"Oh, so you returned already? What exactly was the problem nya~" Upon noticing Valerica, Kuroka asked with her cute voice.

"You'll see in a couple of minutes" Answered Valerica.

With curiosity shining in team White Empress eyes, they nodded and went to clean up.

.....5 MINUTES EARLIER...

"I'll gather my team in the living room, while you go take a shower, and I'll bring you fresh clothes, alright?" Ordered Valerica.

"Sure, just show me where the shower is" Answered Issei.

"Alright, just follow me" Replied Valerica.

.....WITH ISSEI IN THE SHOWER.....

Issei was standing, letting the water wash away all the dirt, sweat and blood, painting the floor dark red.

"Partner, are you alright?" Asked Ddraig his partner.     

"Dunno, just thinking what happened to me, just because I left for four hours, I mean, it's crazy. I got betrayed and cheated, I almost died a painful death, I activated the juggernaut drive for the second time and survived it, almost destroyed the town, I have turned into a full-fledged dragon, Valerica confessed to me and became my mate... What's happening to me?" Answered Issei.

"Yeah... I'm surprised that you didn't slaughter them there and then" Said Ddraig.

"If I hadn't run out of the mansion I would've slaughtered them and many more" Replied Issei.

"Luckily, the town is safe and only the forest and that cave were destroyed, I was holding the past hosts at bay, but your fury and sorrow were too powerful and you triggered the drive for the second time partner" Said Ddraig with a serious voice.

"That close to killing a bunch of innocent huh, I'm a ticking bomb now" replied issei with a blank look.

"Partner you need help, you aren't stable mentally, you still can trigger 'Juggernaut drive' any moment for the third time and if that happens no one can save you anymore" Advised Ddraig.

"Ddraig..... Can I use 'divine dividing' without any side effects?" Asked Issei his partner.

After a moment of silence, Ddraig replied.

"Now that your body is that of a dragon's turned after being exposed to mine and Albion's auras there shouldn't be any side effects, tho I must ask, what are you planning?" Asked Ddraig curiously his partner.