Chapter 13: Vacation?

"ISSEI!" Shouted Kunou as she hugged Issei.
Issei hugged her back.

"Hey, Kunou," Said issei.

"I missed you! Why didn't you come back for so long?' Asked Kunou.

"I had some problems to take care of..." Replied Issei.

"What kind of problems?" Asked Kunou tilting her head cutely.

"It's nothing" Replied Issei not wanting to talk about it.

"Well then, shall we go?" Asked Yasaka from behind with a kind smile.

"Sure" Replied Issei as he lifted Kunou and carried her on his shoulders.

"I'm so high up!" Shouted excitedly Kunou.

"Then get used to it I'll be doing this for at least three days we will do anything you want" Replied Issei with a smile.

"Really?!" Said excited Kunou.

"Yep! so get ready" Said Issei.

Yasaka just watched Issei's and her daughter's interaction. It made her so happy to see Kunou this happy.

She never had a father so to see Issei acting as a father figure to Kunou made Yasaka extremely happy.

When they reached Yasaka's temple.

Yasaka showed where Issei will be staying. After that Kunou wanted to go and spend time with Issei.

"Mom! can I and Issei go on a tour of Kyoto? I want to show him places that only the supernatural can enter" Asked Kunou her mother with puppy eyes.

Yasaka only giggled and looked at Issei who only nodded with a smile.

"Alright, you can but come back for dinner" Said Yasaka.

"Yay! Let's go Issei! we will have so much fun!" Shouted Kunou excited.

"Alright, you want me to carry you on my shoulders again?" Asked Issei.

"Yes please!" Replied Kunou.

Issei picked up Kunou and carried her on his shoulders while Yasaka watched them leave with a  big smile.

"Thank you Issei" Whispered Yasaka to herself.

As Issei and Kunou walked through the streets people looked at them with smiles.

Kunou and Issei first went sightseeing around the area.

They went to a restaurant where they ate breakfast because Issei didn't have any today.

They talked about different things while they were eating.

"Why are you so different now? your eyes are green and blue instead of the brown ones" Asked Kunou confused.

"Well I'm a dragon now and I'm like a brother to Ddraig and Albion so I have their eyes like his" Replied Issei.

"What about your hair?" Asked Kunou.

"Same thing here, both of the heavenly brothers had a big influence on my appearance" Answered Issei.

"That's cool!" Exclaimed Kunou.

Everything was fine until Kunou said something that made Issei freeze.

"I hope next time you will bring auntie Irina! she's fun to play with too" Said Kunou as she took another bite of her meal.

Issei just remembered that while the half of ORC messed up, Irina was sent to heaven.

They needed Irina's help for some kind of project.