Chapter 15: Too many surprises..

The class started as usual. But when Xenovia and Asia looked at Irina, she glared at them for a few seconds before turning her head away with a hmph.

This action saddened both girls.

When the lunch break started, Issei and the five girls went to their usual spot on the roof.

"Alright Issei, now explain what happened while I was gone" Said Irina holding her anger and sadness in.

"Yeah, we want to hear it too. We just know that you were betrayed, but how we do not know...." Said Katase.

"A-alright I-Ill tell you" Replied Issei.

"It was a party night at my house... I was out because I went to get the rings from my friend..... That's right, I wanted to propose to them that night...But when I returned home... I found all of my girlfriends in my bed with my best friends that were like brothers to me... They slept together while I was getting the rings ready to propose to them... But I guess my luck is just cursed.." Said Issei as he looked at the ground.

Suddenly Irina hugged Issei and kissed him. Her actions shocked Murayama Katase even Issei.

"I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most.... but I promise you that I won't leave you ever again... I always want to be by your side because I love you" Whispered Irina.

"I have always loved you since childhood... I never stopped loving you... even our first kiss happened when I kissed you while you were asleep" Said Irina while crying into issei's shoulder.

Issei hugged her back and started to rub her back.

When Irina calmed down Issei wiped her tears away and looked straight into her eyes

"I love you too Irina and I guess it was the right choice to hold on to this" Said Issei as he kissed her back before taking something out of his pocket.

What he took out shocked the whole group.

"This was made specially for you" Said Issei as he showed the same ring that Kiba gave Issei.

Irina smiled brightly.

"We don't need any rings dummy, you are enough" Said Irina.

"Still I want you to have this" Said issei.

Irina lifted her hand and issei carefully mounted the ring.

"There, it looks good just like I imagined " Said Issei.

"Are you okay with this?" Asked shocked Murayama.

"Yes, we are. We just won't let girls like in ORC get to Issei.... and of course, we won't let too many girls get him" Replied Valerica while Ingvild nodded.

"What?, Do you want to join his harem eh girls?" Teased Ingvild.

"I-I-I wouldn't mind" Replied Murayama quietly.

Issei heard her because of his enhanced senses and looked at Murayama with wide eyes.

Murayama saw issei's look and understood that he heard what she said.

"Well, I was just joking...." Said Ingvild was a bit shocked.

"That was unexpected yet expected at the same time" Replied Valerica amused.

Irina just giggled. Murayama turned beet red.

"How about you Katase?" Asked Irina.

"M-m-me too....." Whispered Katase.

"Alright,t I think it's enough with confessions for me today..... But why? I thought you'd never be with someone like me..." Said Issei.

"Remember when you always said you wanted a girlfriend? Well, if you hadn't been a pervert you'd have two girlfriends from the very start... Because we always liked you Issei... you weren't always a pervert... You always were gentle, caring, overprotective, and fun. I still remember when you took on all of the boys in the kindergarten that always made fun of us and Irina...
But you changed when Irina left" Said Katase.