Chapter 6: Training with a dragon king.

When the next day arrived for Issei, he decided that he needs more serious training. So he asked Ddraig for advice.

"Hey Ddraig, how can I make my training better for myself?" Asked Issei

"Well, I think you should go to the underworld, to the dragon mountains, where Tannin is training hatchlings, I think he can train you once more without any problems" Answered Ddraig.

"Yeah, I think it's a good idea, It has been a while since I talked/trained with Tannin" Replied Issei.

"Plus, now that I'm mostly a dragon I can try dragon apples" Said excited issei.

"Partner, those apples will taste heavenly, you won't be able to resist once you try one" Said Ddraig chuckling.

"Well, before we go, I better inform Valerica of my plans" Said Issei before leaving his room to find Valerica.

After a couple of minutes, he found her watching TV.

"Hey, Val, what ya doing? Said Issei from behind.

This startled Valerica a bit but composed herself almost instantly.

"You shouldn't come up from behind like that, you scared me" Pouted Valerica.

"Alright alright, cutie~" Replied Issei smirking.

"Anyway, what do you want?" Asked Valerica.

"Oh right, I'm leaving for a month, I'm visiting Tannin, and I'll be training with him, now that I have a dragon's body normal exercises won't do much for me, so who's better to train a dragon than a dragon?" Said Issei.

"Alright, just stay out of the trouble" Replied Valerica.

"Sure, whatever you say my empress" Said Issei as he kissed her on the lips and went back to his room.

There he packed some clothes and put them into his pocket dimension. Now that he's mostly a dragon, he can use the pocket dimension easily.

With that, he jumped out of the window and used his wings to fly towards the dragon mountains.

Lately, he's been enjoying his freedom and flying freely.

Maybe because dragons love freedom and flying.

After a couple of hours of flying, he reached the dragon mountains.

But before he could enter he was stopped by three dragons. They were guards of the territory.

"Halt, identify yourself and state your business" Ordered the first guard.

"I'm the Red Dragon Emperor, I came to visit Tannin" Replied Issei.

"Red dragon? but you smell like a dragon, isn't he a devil? Show us the gear as proof" Said the second guard.

Issei summoned boosted gear as ordered.

"Here, happy now?" Said Issei while smirking.

"Yes, please come with us, we will lead you to Tannin immediately red dragon" Said the third guard.

"No need, I'll do it myself, you just guard this place" Said Issei as he flew away into the territory.

Upon entering he saw a bunch of dragons flying around some sleeping in the caves, and hatchlings training or playing with each other.

After five minutes he reached Tannin and saw him training a group of hatchlings.

Issei didn't want to interrupt so he sat on the hillside waiting for the training to end.