Chapter 9: Annoying spoiled princes

The next morning Issei woke up first and saw Ingvild sleeping on his chest peacefully. But then he noticed the time.

"Ingvild, wake up we're gonna be late for school" Said Issei as he started to shake Ingvild gently.

"Hmmm.... But it's too comfy..." Said Ingvild still asleep.

"Sorry to disappoint you but we're already late on our first day of school," Said Issei as Ingvild opened her eyes and remembered last night.

Then she fully woke up and understood that they were late. She immediately got out of bed and ran toward her bedroom to get dressed.

After a couple of minutes, they quickly walked toward the school wearing their school uniforms.

They arrived, but the classes started already.
Issei showed Ingvild the way to the student council room because she needed her schedule and books.

Issei got to his class. Upon knocking on the door he walked in.

Students stared at Issei.

"Is he the new transfer student?"

"He's hot"

"I hope he is single"

"Please go out with me" Whispered the girls. While boys cursed him.

"Damn it, another pretty boy"

"Another one will steal all the girls, leave some for us!"

"Just die" Cursed the boys.

"What's up with his eyes?"

Because of issei's new look they didn't recognize him.

"Hello, I heard that we will have a transfer but I was informed of a female transfer" Said the teacher.

"Teach it's me, Issei Hyoudou" Said Issei.

Everyone dropped their jaws. And Asia and Xenovia looked away in shame.

"Why is the perverted beast back?!" Whined girls.
"Mr Hyoudou? I see you have changed after summer even your posture is more composed and mature" Said the teacher.

'Yeah probably because of Arthur's training' Thought issei.

"Alright, enough of wasting time and get to your seat" Said the teacher.

"Yes sir" Replied Issei as he went to his seat.

After a couple of minutes, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Said the teacher.

And Ingvild walked into the class.

All of the students had their eyes widened at her beauty.

Males stared at her with lustful grins while girls had eyes full of happiness.

Issei too looked at her newfound beauty because Ingvild now wore a female school uniform with long purple socks.

To put it simply she looked hot!

Even if he has already seen her wear the uniform in the morning he still couldn't stop staring.

He didn't have any perverted thoughts of course he simply admired her looks with respect and pride.

"Alright, introduce yourself to the class" Said the teacher.

"Hello everyone my name is Ingvild Lavinia. I hope we can get along" Introduced Ingvild as she bowed.

"Alright class, you may ask her some questions" Said the teacher.