Chapter 27: I'm sick of this...

"Greetings, the four Cardinal heroes, please save our world!" Said a man in front of them wearing a weird priest's robe.

"Where are we?" Asked a man with long blond hair that is held back in a ponytail with bangs hanging on the left side of his forehead and bright orange eyes, he had a spear. He seemed arrogant to issei.

"We summoned you heroes to our world because without you our world will be destroyed by the catastrophe waves"

"Catastrophe Waves?" Asked a guy with a sword, he has short black hair that falls flat on his head and blue cold and distant eyes.

"Everything will be explained to you so please follow me to meet our king" Said the priest.

"Why should we? you summoned us here yes, but what makes you think we will listen to you?" Asked the third guy with a bow, he has short light brown curly hair and golden eyes.

"W-well.." The priest couldn't answer.

"You better pay us good, otherwise we won't do anything" Said the arrogant guy.

'Geez, are these pricks really are this greedy?' thought Issei to himself.

"But of course, you'll get paid for the work!" Said the priest.

"Alright then, lead the way" Said the arrogant prick.

"Alright, right this way" Said the priest as he went ahead up the stairs.

Everyone followed the priest. Issei was behind them all.

'Why is this shield not coming off?' Thought Issei irritated.

'Ddraig you here?' Asked Issei mentally.

'Fortunately or unfortunately I'm here, I somehow was forced back into the gear but this time with my original body' Answered Ddraig.

Issei felt relieved and frustrated at the same time. Ddraig just regained his freedom and now he's back in his prison.

At least Issei wasn't alone here.

'Ddraig, is this the world Ophis was talking about?' Asked Issei mentally.

"Brother, I don't know but I don't think it is the world, because I wouldn't be in the gear and plus I felt interference in the portal as we stepped through' Answered Ddraig.

'Have any idea how to get back?' Asked Issei.

'No, I have no idea how to return back without Ophis, but maybe if they could summon us they probably can return us back' Said Ddraig.

'Alright then, let's see what their king has to say' Said Issei as he cut the mental link.

They walked for five minutes through what looked like a castle.They reached some big doors which were opened by the guards.

They walked in and stood in the middle of the throne room. In front of them the king was sitting and a group of people not too far from him.

"Hello Cardinal heroes. I'm the king of Melromarc and me and my people ask for your help!" Said the king.

"Alright, but it won't be cheap" Said arrogant prick again. He was getting onto issei's nerves.

"Of course we will pay you for your work" Said the king.

"Now introductions are in order" Said The king.

"I'll go first then. My name is Motoyasu Kitamura and I'm twenty one years old" Introduced himself Motoyasu.

"My name is Ren Amaki, and I'm sixteen years old" Introduced Ren.

"My name is Itsuki Kawasumi and I'm seventeen years old" Introduced Itsuki.