Chapter 40: Powerful upgrade...

"We are worse than the queen" Said Issei coldly.

"Wh-who are you!? wait, you are that demonic dragon! finally I found you!" Shouted Idol as he stood up as fast as he could.

"Demonic? no, why is everyone saying that? actually I'm a heavenly dragon, but whatever that doesn't matter as of right now" Said Issei.

Suddenly Raphtalia started to walk towards Idlo.... slowly.

Her tail stiffened hands trembled from the rage and hatred and tears escaping her eyes.

Idol was confused as he didn't know what was happening.

"You... killed them.....all of them....all my friends right in front of me! and tortured me until you sold me off!" Shouted Raphtalia with a voice full of hatred.

"Who are you?.....wait, you are that demi-human that I had along with your as you call, them friends! yes, that's right, now I remember! ooooh you have no idea how much I enjoyed every second of you and your friends screaming and begging to stop and spare your lives, it was like music to my ears!" Laughed Idol happily as he remembered every second of his 'fun'.
But Raphtalia nor Issei found it fun nor amusing.

Issei wanted to step in and kill that abomination of a human being right away, but first he wanted Raphtalia to deal with him herself.

"Enjoyed it huh?...you scumbag, I hope you will have a painful death!" Shouted Raphtalia as she punched him in the face knocking some of his teeth out.

She walked past him to the carriage to get Melty and Reichnott.

Raphtalia stopped for the last time without turning her head towards Idol.

"You are lucky that I won't kill you.....I won't be like you.....a complete monster" Said Raphtalia coldly before continuing her way towards the carriage.

'Thank god I won't be killed, what a naive girl!' Thought Idol happily and without even realising a small smirk appeared on his face.

"What are ya smirking about?" Asked Issei as he walked towards him with a pain promising toothy smile.

Suddenly sweat started to pour down Idol's forehead, no.... his whole body, his clothes were drenched in his sweat.

He was terrified of issei's presence alone for some reason.

"You think you are off the hook already? don't make me laugh! you hurt my mate, now.....you shall pay for your crimes" Said Issei with a deadly tone as his eyes turned to dragon slits and his wings slowly appeared on his back as he had a shit eating grin.

"P-p-please spare my life I I I I'll do anything!" Shouted Idol desperately.

"Anything? didn't you hear something similar already?" Asked Issei.

Suddenly Idol remembered what he said and how he enjoyed the pained screams of those kids back then when they begged for mercy.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you" Said Issei.

Idol was surprised and had hope of survival and his return back.

"I'll just do something similar to what you did to my Raph" Said Issei as his eyes started to glow.

With a flick of his finger shadow chains slowly slithered like snakes out of issei's shadow towards Idol.

Idol tried to crawl away but he was too late as the chains slowly wrapped themselves around him.

"Let's move a little bit away, as I don't want Raphtalia nor Melty to see any of this" Said Issei as he grabbed the chain's end and dragged Idol away from the carriage.