Chapter 34: They keep annoying me..

"Alright, I want to get there as fast as I can, but I can't fly in my regular form with both of you, so I'll use something that no one else has seen in this world as of yet to travel there faster" Said Issei with a grin. This excited the girls.

Issei stepped away a little so that the girls could see better.

'Shield hero?' Thought Melty as she recognised the shield on his arm only now.

"Balance breaker!" Roared Issei.

"Welsh dragon balance breaker of Protection!" Roared Ddraig.

Girls watched in awe as they saw Issei in his new crimson red armor, with green gems on his arms legs and chest, golden spikes on his head and limbs, two draconic wings and a long tail.

But what surprised Issei was that it wasn't his normal balance breaker, it had a shield shaped chest plate instead of regular armor and it fitted perfectly.

But it wasn't just a normal shield it was his new shield Dragon's will, there were mini but sharp red spikes going from his shoulders to his elbows, his claws became sharper too and his defence increased dramatically.

The power that Issei felt was incredible.

"Ddraig, new subspecies?" Asked Issei.

"That's right brother, not only did you get a complete and stable version of juggernaut drive but you got a new subspecies balance breaker that is stronger in attack area and defence area at least by fifteen times and it will only get stronger if you train your body and level up" Informed Ddraig impressed and proud of such achievement.

"That's beyond cool!" Shouted Melty gaining issei's attention.

"Yeah right? this armor is my first trump card" Said Issei.

"First?" Asked Raphtalia in surprise.

"Yep, first is this armor called Welsh dragon balance breaker....of Protection, second is juggernaut drive but I guess it will be called a bit different, and third is the most important my true form that is currently sealed and as you probably already guessed it's my dragon form" Said Issei proudly.

"Wow! you are so powerful" Said Melty.

"Of course! I'm a dragon after all!" Roared Issei.

"But what is a juggernaut drive?" Asked Raphtalia.

"It's kind of a curse, at least that's what it was" Said Issei.

"Curse!?" Shouted Raphtalia worriedly.

"Yeah, with enough hatred, I trigger incomplete juggernaut drive it will consume my sanity and life force,

I'll become a mindless killing machine until I die, and in this world I believe no one could stop me, even so called heroes, and it should be impossible to survive the drive" Said Issei.

Raphtalia now was so worried about Issei that she thought she would pass out, but Issei reassured her.

"Of course that would be the case if not because of this shield, it altered the drive and it became complete and extremely powerful if it wasn't before, the defences are just incredible at least that is what my partner told me because I haven't used this new juggernaut drive yet,

it won't consume my sanity nor my life force anymore, it probably won't be triggered by hatred...maybe.. but it's safe to say that the drive won't be harmful to me unless I overuse it, it will take a huge toll on me" Informed Issei.

"The shield altered your juggernaut drive in this world but in your world it was incomplete....did you trigger it?" Asked Raphtalia.

"Yeah .....I have..." Replied Issei.