Chapter 46: My party is getting bigger...

Morning arrived for the lucky guy who finally got rid of two world mistakes, got a huge reward, got a location to the island where he and his party will grind a lot of levels, got along with Motoyasu, and... finally got laid in so long...

He opened his eyes and instantly got blinded by the sunlight.

As he recovered he looked to his sides and saw both Raphtalia and Kiyomi sleeping peacefully on his chest.

He let out a satisfied sigh.

"Damn, I'm so happy right now..." Said Issei while smiling like a kid who got a full truck of chocolate.

"Yeah, good for you, you bastard" Grunted Ddraig unhappily as he was still mad because issei mated with Kiyomi.

"Oi! don't be jealous, you'll find someone too" Said issei with a grin.

"Yeah I found, but you stole her away!" Roared Ddraig.

"Hey! I was the one who found her and I was the one who laid my eyes on her first! plus she would've been with me anyways if she saw you! you look like an old man! just shave off that beard!" Roared Issei back.

"You wanna die so badly!?" Roared Ddraig back.

"Come at me!" Roared Issei until he felt two murderous stares.

He looked to his sides and saw both Raphtalia and Kiyomi glaring at him while still sleepy.

"M-morning?" Greeted issei.

"Yeah morning dear, but please next time fight over me alone with that as you said old man" Said Kiyomi with a smirk.

Issei barely held his laughter while he heard Ddraig cry mentally.

"Alright, let's get up and prepare for our trip" Said Issei.

"Where are we going again?" Asked Raphtalia still sleepy.

"To Cal Mira Island to grind some levels" Replied Issei.

"Ah right" Said Raphtalia as all three of them got up.

Issei changed into his combat clothing while Raphtalia and Kiyomi came up to Issei still undressed.

"Hm?" Issei looked at them confused.

Suddenly they both hugged him and pressed their bodies against his.

Issei started to blush.

"We are so happy to have you" Said Kiyomi.

"Please never leave us" Said Raphtalia.

"I'll never leave you, but the same goes for you.... never leave me" Said issei as he kissed both of them.

Raphtalia and Kiyomi went to dress up with shining smiles while Issei went to grab a morning snack.

Later after their quick breakfast they went towards the throne room to meet with the queen before leaving.

"Morning m'lady we came for directions for Cal Mira Island" Said Issei.

"Just call me Mirellia and here is the map" Said Mirellia as she handed over the map with the islands location.

"Uh, Mirellia, do you know if Motoyasu left already?" Asked Issei.

"Yes, he left earlier this morning" Replied Mirellia.

"Ah got ya" Said Issei as he put the map into his pocket dimension.

"Well, we are leaving cya" Said Issei.

"Good luck!" Replied the queen as the trio left.

They went out of the castle to the biggest empty area.