Chapter 12: Stressed

"WHAT!!!?????" Shouted the whole class except Issei and Ingvild.

Issei just slammed his head on the table and it broke from the impact much to everyone's shock...

After the table replacement, Valerica was seated in front of Katase.

She saw that she will be sitting close to Issei which made her smile greatly. Valerica saw issei's reaction and it looked really funny in her eyes.

The lunch break started and Issei and the four girls went up to the roof.

"So I guess this is your surprise?" Asked Issei.

"Yup! are you happy that I'm here?" Asked Valerica with a smirk.

"Yes I'm happy, but did you really have to say that you are my second girlfriend?" Said Issei with a sigh.

"Of course, they have to know that I'm off limits" Valerica simply replied.

"You could've just said that you don't want any relationship or already are in one" Deadpanned Issei.
Valerica just giggled.

"Plus now that Sona is in college and Xenovia is the president of the student council all of the guys here became more daring and more perverted as they do not fear Xenovia at all, so from now on I'll have to watch out not only for Ingvild, Mura, Kate, but after you too" Said Issei with a tired sigh.

"Don't worry, you can show them who's superior here and everyone will not only fear you but listen to every one of your orders" Said Valerica with a confident smirk.

"Actually that might work" Said Issei as he started to think about it while the girls started to talk with each other.

"Hello I'm Murayama"

"And I'm Katase"

"We are issei's friends" Introduced both girls.

"Hello I'm Valerica but you can call me Val. Hope that you aren't trying to get these girls into your harem Issei" Said Valerica.

Both girls blushed.

"N-no I'm not trying to get any girls! it just happens somehow" Said Issei as Valerica's statement got Issei's attention.

"By the way girls, I didn't expect your reactions to be so calm hearing that issei has a second girlfriend" Said Valerica.

"Well we know that Issei has three girlfriends, Ingvild told us" Replied Katase.

Issei and Valerica looked amused at Ingvild.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to" Said Ingvild.

"It's alright hime" Said Issei as he gave her a reassuring smile. Ingvild immediately calmed down.

"Will you be living with us Val?" Asked Issei already knowing the answer.

"Of course, I will be living with you" Answered Valerica happily.

"Alright, where will you sleep?" Asked Issei.

"That's a stupid question Issei. Of course, I'll be sleeping with you as well" Replied Valerica.

"What made you fall in love with him anyway?" Asked curious Murayama out of the blue.

"Well he's really caring, brave, gentle, strong, and handsome" Said Valerica with a smile.

"How did you meet?" Asked Katase.

"One night I was walking home but suddenly two big guys grabbed me into the alleyway.

I think they wanted to use me. But I let out one single scream and Issei came and beat the crap out of those guys.

He saved me from near death or at least a deep trauma" Replied Valierica.