Chapter 54: The sacred mountain...

(Hello dear readers,
I'm sorry for not posting for such a long time, I just don't have much time to write and post chapters anymore, but I try my best to post as much as I can, once again sorry and have great day/night)

After four more minutes of running, Issei and Eclair reached their destination and noticed a man with emerald green eyes and red hair standing with his arms crossed.

"Brother, is that you?" Asked Issei.

"Hm? what do you mean? can't tell?" Asked Ddraig with a raised brow.

"Well...you finally shaved that beard of yours and your hair is shorter than before, you look at least fifty years younger!" Shouted Issei.

"Hey! I didn't look that old!" Shouted Ddraig back.

"Sure....."

"So what are we gonna do?" Asked Issei.

"We are leaving this island today" Answered Ddraig.

"Alright, where to?" Asked Issei.

"You said you need power right?" Asked Ddraig.

"Yes, I do need more power, as much as I can get no matter the cost" Said issei with a determined look.

"Good, you remember that we gained our skills and powers not by leveling up right? so that's not the only way to get stronger.

we will need to find an isolated place, a mountain would be the best choice where no one could interrupt us" Said Ddraig.

"I might know a place, but I don't know the exact location" Said issei.

"What do you have in mind?" Asked Eclair.

"Sacred mountain once inhabited by fairy dragons" Said Issei shocking Eclair.

"But.....I thought it was just an old legend, I thought that the mountain didn't exist as many legendary adventurers and even previous heroes tried to find it but ultimately failed, so everyone thought that it never even existed" Said Eclair.

"Believe me it exists, it's somewhere in the middle of the sea, the reason why those adventurers and heroes didn't find the mountain was because they didn't have access to the mountain and only the ones who had access could locate the mountain" Said Issei.

"How....how do you know all of this?" Asked Eclair.

"That doesn't matter, what matters is that we should hurry and leave because the wave will start...wait....how long was I out?" Asked issei.

"Hmmmm about half a month" Replied Ddraig.

"Then we have no time! the wave will start way too soon!" Shouted issei.

People walking nearby heard Issei shouting and gave him strange looks as if he was a madman.

"Calm down brother, the wave starts after two and a half months so you don't have to worry about it now, just focus on getting stronger" Said Ddraig.

"How do you know that?" Asked Issei with a confused expression.

"When Eclair left Melromarc Motoyasu returned and got information from him that the next wave will start only after three months now two and a half" Said Ddraig.

"Oh...then when are we leaving?" Asked Issei.

"We'll leave one hour from now, so go get ready, we will meet at the beach on the east side of the Island" Said Ddraig before leaving the duo.

"Well that's that, now let's go and get ready for our trip" Said issei.

"Right" Replied Eclair and the both of them left to their rooms to get their stuff and buy supplies for their trip.