Chapter 22: Begining of the end..

"Alright, are you prepared?" Asked Issei as he stood in the middle of the living room dressed in his combat clothes.

He wore a simple shirt and a protective jacket. He had cargo pants and boots.

"Yes!" Replied the girls wearing similar combat clothes.

"Alright. First, we have to get to my people and get ready for the battle" Said Issei.

"Alright" Replied his girls with determination.
Issei teleported them to the dragon mountains.

Issei appeared in front of tons of the dragons and his girls stood behind him with serious expressions as Tannin stood right beside him.

"Everyone listen up! Today we will march strongly to our first battle. Some might die if the chaos brigade is lucky enough but we dragons are strong and fearless.

We have no other choice but to defeat the chaos brigade once and for all.
Today some might fall on the battlefield. I might too...

But we will show everyone that the mighty Dragon faction will come up on top victorious!" Roared Issei with determination burning in his very soul.

The dragons replied with their strong roars as support and appreciation.

"I and Tannin will cast a powerful protective barrier around our territory that only dragons will have the ability to enter or leave. Others will have to get permission from me or Tannin.

So until we come back please don't leave this place under any circumstances and protect each other if the worst comes!" Ordered Issei to the dragons that were staying like hatchlings and mothers or so as he and tannin raised their hands in the air above their heads and a huge red, black, and purple coloured magic barrier appeared.

"Now brave warriors gather up and lend me and our faction your strength!" Roared Issei.

Immediately after his words, the dragon army landed in full glory behind Issei ready for battle.

"Wish us luck!" Said Issei as he and the rest teleported to a secret location near their target.

"So you finally decided to come?" Said Azazel with a smirk.

"Well, I had to talk to my people and ensure their safety" Answered Issei.

"Hoh? and how did that go?" Asked Azazel.

"It was amazing!" Shouted out his harem behind him except for Valerica, and Tiamat, they just nodded.

"I see" Replied Azazel.

"Are we ready to go?" Asked a person coming from a tent.

"Yes, we are Sirzechs" Answered Issei.

"Good, then teams gather up" Ordered Sirzechs.

After a couple of minutes, everyone was made into teams.

"Thor Tannin and Dulio take care of the evil dragons" Ordered Issei.

"Will do" Answered Tannin.

"Ingvild, Momo, Katase, Murayama, Tiamat, Kuroka, Le Fay, support them with magic" Ordered Issei.

"Right!" Everyone replied.

"Arthur and Bikou you protect the support team" Ordered Issei.

"As you command" Replied Arthur while Bikou just nodded.

"Valerica, you and I will go inside, while they deal outside. We have two main objectives. First, save Valerie, second kill Rizevim if we are lucky enough.

As I can guess you want to finish the job you started so you will go for Rizevim?" Said Issei.

"That's right" Replied Valerica.