Chapter 8: A beauty in trouble...

The month passed calmly. Except that Valerica got more aroused. They made out for almost one hour. Ddraig says that it's because of the mark.

So until they finish the mark by doing bedroom activities, they will want to do it each day more, until they won't be able to resist anymore.

Issei continued to train and improve his body and sword skills.

Issei wasn't informed about the brigade in a while so be decided that it was time to ask if they found anything about the chaos brigade plans.

"Hey Val, did you find anything about the chaos brigade?" Asked Issei seriously.

"We think that the rumours are true. Chaos brigade is recruiting people with sacred gears or powerful mages" Said Valerica.

"And do you know who is the leader yet?" Asked Issei.

"Unfortunately not, but hopefully it's nothing too serious" Said Valerica.

"Alright, I am planning to build a Dragon faction with Tannin.

So we are training dragons just in case. And I'll be the leader of the said faction" Said Issei.

"Really? that's unexpected " Said Valerica.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that either, there aren't many dragons left, so I thought I could help with building the Dragon faction, but I didn't expect him to make me the leader of the faction" Said Issei.

"Well, I think you'll do great" Said Valerica giving Issei a peck on the lips.

"Yeah, thank you" Said Issei with a blush.

"Personally I think you'll do fine, you do have leadership skills you just didn't put those skills into use yet" Said Albion.

"Albion is right partner, just believe in yourself, and you'll do fine, me and Albion will help you.

We made a communication link so that you could talk with Albion just like with me" Said Ddraig.

"Thank you Ddraig and Albion, your support does calm my nerves a bit" Said Issei happy having brothers like these two dragons.

The rest of the day went boring for Issei. Valierica and her team got information about an attack in the underworld, so they had to inform Sirzechs about it.

Issei walked into the living room right when everyone teleported to the underworld.

"What's going on?" Asked Issei out loud.

"Probably Azazel called for an urgent mission or something like that" Answered Ddraig.

"Yeah, most likely" Replied Issei as he went back to his room.

.....ONE HOUR LATER.....

"Hmmmm. I wonder when they will return. I have a bad feeling" Said Issei. Ddraig wanted to reassure his partner but got interrupted.

"Issei, can you hear me?" Contacted Albion.

"Yeah Albion, Is there a problem?"

"Chaos brigade are attacking the underworld at this very moment.

The devils managed to almost fight them off but they have a hostage who is an important person.

Valerica and her team can't help because they will be exposed as traitors to the brigade and we think devils won't be in control for too long.

So I'll send Ddraig the coordinates and get here immediately" Said Albion hastily.

"Alright, coming" Responded Issei immediately.