Chapter 11: Date with the Empress...

The next morning Issei woke up three hours early before school. He thought that it would be a good idea to do some training with soul fragment powers/abilities.

"Where do I even start?" Sighted Issei.

"Partner, start with gaining their signature abilities, then try combining them" Advised Ddraig.

"I think that's a good idea. But don't do crazy stuff and experiments, because we still don't know what will happen to you.

Not only your body might get destroyed but your soul too" Warned Al.

"Alright, so who should I start with?" Asked Issei.
"Start with Tannin, then Tiamat and then Al.

Later on, you'll get Vritra's soul and maybe even Yu long's soul fragment" Said Ddraig.

"Alright then, let's get started" Said Issei as he sat on the ground in an across-legged position and entered his mindscape to train with his dragons.

Two and a half hours passed. Ingvild woke up half an hour ago and coming to the living room she saw Issei mediating.

She let him stay like this for a bit but later decided to call him, otherwise, they would've been late for school.

"Issei we need to go or we'll be late" Said Ingvild as she shook Issei lightly.

Issei opened his eyes and saw Ingvild in front of him with a smile.

Issei kissed her on the lips as a good morning.

"Hello hime, is it time for school already?" Asked Issei.

"Unfortunately yes, so go get ready and let's go" Said Ingvild as she went away. Issei stood up and put on his school uniform.

They went to school holding hands and smiling brightly.

Ingvild was happy because she will go out on a date with Issei the next day.

But Issei was happy for a whole other reason.

He can use Tannin's abilities. He still needs to master those powers but he got the hang of it.

His dragons were shocked just how quickly he learned.

They reached the school gates but to their surprise, Katase and Murayama were waiting for Issei and Ingvild.

"Good morning Issei, Ingvild" Greeted both girls.

"Good morning" Replied Ingvild cheerfully.

"M-mornig Mura, Kate" Replied Issei even less nervous than the last time. The girls noticed that and smiled.

"Well, let's go to class" Said Murayama.

"Okay" Replied Ingvild.

They went to class and sat in their seats.
After the bell, the teacher came to class and announced that some seats will be changed.

When the moving was done Murayama and Katase had huge smiles. That's because they got seated next to issei.

Issei and Ingvild stayed in their original seats while Katase sat to issei's right and Murayama behind Issei.

The lesson was boring for Issei as he just folded his arms on a desk and used them as a pillow for him to sleep. In this case, he was in his mindscape.

When the lunch break started the three girls wanted to go together with Issei on a roof to eat their lunch together.

But then they saw Issei still sleeping. They tried to wake him up but nothing worked.

"Ugh! why aren't you waking up!" Shouted Katase.

"Let's just go without him this time, he must be tired" Said Murayama.They then went up the roof to have their lunch.