Chapter 45: What a great day

Issei and his party came back to their room where they slept for some rest.

But Issei never lost his smile, but it was not a creepy smile or anything....not anymore at least, now he had just a satisfied smile.

"Well, happy now that those two are dead?" Asked Kiyomi with her sweet voice as she looked at him with her beautiful pink eyes.

"Yes, I'm really happy, now everyone knows the truth, they won't target me and you anymore, nor will they cause me anymore trouble, and the sight of watching them suffer....did I go too far?" Asked Issei.

"Just a little, but that's alright, they did make your vacation a nightmare for some time now" Said Raphtalia with her sweet smile.

"Vacation?" Asked Kiyomi.

"Yes, I was supposed to be on vacation in another world for a month with my brother after I defeated the beast of apocalypse but when Ophis sent us to another world I believe they were summoning the heroes into this world, so I got sucked in here and instead of vacation I got more job to do, and the humiliation to suffer, this shield is awesome of course but.....it sealed most of my powers aswell as my true form...." Said Issei.

"Wait, how can you just go to another world for a vacation?" Asked stunned Kiyomi.

"Well, as I said, Ophis sent us to another world, she is a dragon god of infinity or ouroboros dragon god, it's not like I was traveling to different worlds, it was my first time" Explained Issei.

"D-dragon God?" Asked bewildered Kiyomi.

"Yep! we are pretty good friends, she likes hugs and chocolate" Explained Issei as he remembered the times they spent together.

"Oh and head pats now too" Said issei.

"And you said you defeated a beast?" Asked Kiyomi.

"That's right, I haven't told you about that, wanna hear it?" Asked Issei.

Kiyomi and Raphtalia came closer to Issei and they had excitement sparkling in their eyes.

"Alright alright I'll tell ya" Said Issei with a chuckle.

That's how they spent at least four hours before heading to the throne room per queen's request.

As they entered the room they saw that the queen and Melty were alone in the room, no guards, servants, nothing, just the two of them waiting for Issei and his party.

"So how are ya feeling after the trial and everything?" Asked Issei.

"I'm feeling okay a little hurt but that doesn't matter, how about you?" Asked Mirellia.

"I'm feeling great, it's like a full truck is off of my back" Said Issei with a smirk.

"Truck?" Asked Melty.

'Ah! right, they don't know these things' thought Issei as he facepalmed subconsciously.

"Nevermind that, now onto the business" Said Issei.

"Yeah right, right now you will be granted the gold pieces as I told you about yesterday for doing your duty and plus eight thousand silver" Said the queen as Melty gave the money to Issei who just put it away in his pocket dimension.

"What is the extra for?" Asked Issei.

"I heard that on the third wave when you defeated the boss alone, you said that if you will kill it alone all of the money shall go to you, but as the two heroes died they didn't get the chance so here you go" Explained Mirellia.

"Ah, that's right, is that it?" Asked issei.

"One more thing, you can upgrade your class here for free by using the dragon hourglass, and I'm sorry once again for all this trouble and thank you for protecting Melty" Informed Mirellia.