Chaotwr 61: Wisdom... cube?

"It-Its you!" Said Musashi as she pointed at issei her shaking hand from the shock.

"What the hell just happened?" Asked Issei as he watched the woman stare at him.

"Musashi? is that you?" Asked Issei not believing his eyes.

"Yes, it is I.... you are the man that I met in my grave, Issei?" Answered Musashi after recalling her unexpected meeting with Issei.

"But.... but how? I accidentally dropped some kind of blue cube on you and when I wanted to pick it up just a single touch caused this and ... the ship... what... I'm very confused" Explained Issei as he rubbed his forehead trying his best to analyze this situation.

"I'm very confused too.... but you managed to bring me back to life as you promised, and the ship.... what did you do to it? it feels..... different and very light" Asked Musashi.

"After our meeting, I found it here on the shore damaged beyond repair so I spent quite some time rebuilding it completely and I made some upgrades, and the materials I used were surprisingly light" Explained Issei.

"Even the cannons were upgraded, and what is this sign?" Asked Musashi as she pointed at the dragon crest that was on the metallic arms.

"This is my crest, now you represent the Divine Dragon Empire" Explained Issei.

"Divine Dragon Empire?" Asked Musashi with confusion written all over her face.

"Yes, I am the emperor of the said empire" Said Issei.

"So I'm your tool now?" Asked Musashi.

"What!? No no no no no! definitely not the case! I'm not the kind of person to force people into doing something they don't want" Replied Issei quickly.

"I was just joking, anyway where are we?" Asked Musashi.

"I don't know how to tell you this but..... you are in a different world" Said issei.

"What do you mean?" Asked Musashi with a shocked expression.

"Well, there isn't any modern technology, but magic in that stead" Explained Issei.

"Magic?..... then how did you repair me no less modify me, when there is no technology?" Asked Musashi.

"That's because I am from another world too just summoned here as a hero to protect and as to how I repaired you is....kinda simple really, I believe you remember when I said I love Yamato-class warships so I had a good idea how to do my thing and the blueprints I found there helped out a lot, plus I had enough of materials and magic was handy but there a barely any electronics so I had to use magic to cover up for the lack of system support yada yada" Explained Issei.

"I see... it's hard to believe I'm in another world...with magic no less" Said Musashi.

'Well those cubes are like magic themselves' Thougt Issei to himself.

"Now let me ask you something..... how long were you....trapped in your grave?" Asked Issei.

"I...I honestly don't know... maybe years, months, or just a couple of weeks, I couldn't tell how much time passed when I was trapped there" Answered Musashi honestly.

"Alright, do you know what that blue cube was?" Asked Issei.

"Those cubes are called wisdom cubes, we are ship-girls that are created from the said cubes, they let the original ships take the form of what we call riggings as you see" Explained Musashi as she pointed at the ship parts that transformed into the huge arms with katana on the ground and canons on her new pair of arms.