Chapter 50: Let the wave begin!

"Where are they? only thirty seconds left till the wave" Said an irritated Raphtalia as she was stomping the ground impatiently.

"Don't worry, we're here" Said a voice from behind and as Raphtalia and the rest of the party turned to look at the arrivers they saw Issei and Kiyomi of course.

"What took you so long?" Aksed Raphtalia with a pout.

"Well we took a little more time than we anticipated" Said issei as he scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Well, that doesn't matter anymore, what matters is that they are here, so let's just focus on the wave" Said L'arc with a determined look.

"Yes, let's concentrate on the wave and after we can go on a date" Said issei as he looked at Raphtalia and Kiyomi who were fired up to end the wave as quickly as possible so that they could go out on a date with Issei.

"Five seconds" Said Theresa.

Suddenly they were transported to one of the biggest islands of Cal Mira.

"So it has begun" Said issei as he noticed the sky was not normal again.

"Alright, let's get into formation! me and L'arc in the front lines, Kiyomi and Theresa will be our support and Raphtalia our back up" Said Issei.

Everyone nodded and charged at the monsters that appeared in large numbers.

They saw a lot of adventurers as well as Motoyasu and his party charge at the monsters too and what surprised Issei was that Motoyasu actually used his brains as he made a formation too similar to issei's.

He and one of his party members attack with him while the rest were support, because he had mostly mages in his team.

"As source of thy power I order thee, decipher the laws of nature and enforce my targets and give them the power of a fearless dragon!" Roared Kiyomi as she enhanced issei's, L'arc's and Raphtalia's physical and magical abilities.

"As source of thy power I order thee, decipher the laws of sacred jewels, cast the brilliant protection for my targets!" Shouted Theresa as all of her jewels glowed and issei, L'arc and Raphtalia had a thin but strong layer of protection.

"Balance breaker!" Roared Issei.

"Welsh dragon balance breaker!" Roared Ddraig.

Issei decided not to use his new balance breaker as he chose to keep the best for last, plus these monsters weren't that much of a problem, but they certainly got a lot more stronger than the last time they had fought them.

[BOOST!] With a loud boost Issei and L'arc charged at the monsters killing them easily.

Many adventurers struggled and watched as the three heroes with their parties eliminated all of the monsters in the matter of seconds while they had to waste at least a half of a minute on one monster.

[BOOST!]

"Damn it! looks like the more we kill them the more new ones appear" Said Issei as he used an aura bullet at a herd of monsters.

"Kiyomi! we need air support!" Roared Issei.

"Roger that!" Replied Kiyomi as she took her original form and flew above all of the monsters and just used her enhanced fire breath or fireballs to eliminate them.

"Let's keep going! we are holding out pretty well" Said L'arc as he slashed more of the monsters with his scythe.

"Dragon's claw slash!" Shouted L'arc as he swung his scythe downwards and a golden slash in the air went through all of the monsters.