Chapter 25: Trihexa's doom...

God of the Bible and Issei were locked in a fierce battle with God showing Issei why he was known as the god of the bible.

Despite him only being an image of himself, he was able to beat back Issei in his regular balance breaker without much difficulty.

"Damn Old man, you hit very hard" Issei said as he lightly rubbed his forearm. It was slightly numb due to the force of the punch that Issei had blocked.

"So tell me, how exactly do I need to prove myself to you? Because asking me to outright defeat you is impossible without the use of my heavenly dragon king balance breaker" Issei asked with a tilt of his head.

"Well now that you are sufficiently warmed up, here is your task. You will have to find a way to disarm me" God said as he waved the true Longinus in front of Issei.

Nodding Issei opened his pocket dimension and took out three swords, Tia, Shadow curse, and Crimson rose.

.....FLASHBACK...

"Here Issei, I heard that Ascalon got destroyed so I want you to have this one" Said Gabriel as she handed him a sword of carmine and silver.

From its red pommel stems a knuckle guard resembling vines of thorns, these vines wrapping around the cross guard and even the upper portion of the blade.

The hilt is of pure silver with criss-cross designs. A rose bud sticks out from in between the pommel and hilt, with three more roses in full bloom appearing at the centre of its guard.

The blade's cross-section is broad fuller and its flat is decorated with the carmine colour filled with an engraved pattern of roses.

Its scabbard is also full carmine in colour, the insides being silver, and also had intricate designs of roses.

The sword was emitting a powerful dominating aura.

"That's Crimson rose. No one can wield it as it's made from Ddraig's scales. Only those who have boosted gear can use it. It's been said that this sword is stronger than Durandal" Explained Gabriel.

"Thank you for this amazing gift" Said Issei with a warm smile as he took the sword and put it in his pocket dimension.

.... ANOTHER FLASHBACK...

"Issei I have a present for you" Said Tiamat.
"Oh, What is it?" Asked curious Issei.

Tiamat then took out a blade that was covered entirely by ice from an enchantment given to it from her strong ice magic, giving it more power. The blade itself without the ice was an extremely sharp longsword, but with the ice it adds frost damage, making it more effective in combat.

"I made you a sword with my powers. It still doesn't have a name so I decided that you should give it one" Said Tiamat as she handed him the sword.

"Wow thank you it looks amazing and for the name....hmmm how about Tia?" Said Issei.

Tiamat blushed but nodded nonetheless.
Issei gave her a big and long kiss as a thank you.

... YET ANOTHER FLASHBACK...

"Partner, I know a powerful sword that could help you" Said Vritra.

"Oh? what is it?" , Asked Issei.

"It's a sword made with my powers called Shadow curse. It is really powerful and durable, it can curse anything and anyone. I suggest you go to my old secret cave and take it but just the sword nothing else" Said Vritra.

"Alright thanks, bud" Said Issei.

"No problem partner" Replied Vritra.

.... FLASHBACK END...