Chapter 59: Project DDE Musashi...

"Now talk" Said Ddraig with a stern voice as he glared at issei with a glare that promised punishment if the truth was not told right this moment.

"When we first arrived here and went to explore I found a scroll, it said that I can make a wish for a random sacrifice so I decided to go for it because I don't think the seals will be removed any time soon and I can't magically obtain more power out of nowhere even if I do train and level up, I had a feeling that it won't be enough so this sacrifice was my only option.

Of course, I will train and try to level up the ritual was a huge bonus" Explained Issei.

There was a moment of silence before Ddraig stood up and started to walk away.

"Buddy?" Called out issei out of confusion.

"Do whatever you want, I don't care anymore, just....don't die on me alright?" Said Ddraig before leaving.

Ddraig knew that if Issei decides to do something it will be hard if not impossible to change his mind plus he always did the impossible possible, becoming one of the strongest dragons and still only getting stronger from a mere human pervert was one of the biggest proofs.

" 'Sigh' I guess I'm off the hook from the big grumpy dragon," Said issei with a chuckle.

He then looked at Eclair and saw a new side of her.

He thought he had already seen her angry once but this time....that was the power of women that was used against him a lot.

It almost seemed that she started to manifest a malicious aura around her that made issei sweat.

Her eyes were piercing right through his soul and sent cold shivers down his spine, his blood turned to stone.

He probably wasn't that scared in his life....now he started to imagine what will happen once he returns to his world to his mates.....yeah nothing good but pain and suffering...

"Issei...." Called out Eclair with a cold and ominous voice.

"Yes ma'am!" Answered issei immediately, he surely didn't want to experience her full wrath.

"Do. You. Have. Any. Idea. HOW WORRIED I WAS!?" Shouted Eclair.

The outburst made Issei flinch but not because of her shout or words but because she started to cry...

Issei felt bad and didn't want to see her cry but...

"I'm sorry but....it had to be done....or at least I thought....." Said issei as he broke the eye contact and just looked away.

Eclair remained silent.

"I thought I had to do this to obtain more power to protect everyone.... but...I don't feel any more powerful.....my level stayed the same...and I didn't obtain any new skills, I think that was a fake ritual or something...all I got was a singular dream and I don't know if that was real or just my imagination and that's bothering me a lot because I made a promise to her..." Explained Issei.

"Made a promise? to who?" Asked Eclair as her gaze and voice softened.

"Her name was Musashi...she said that we were in her grave....she was all alone there, sad, and broken, it hurt me just watching her be like that so I promised to bring her back with me.....but...I don't know if that was real, I don't know where she is exactly....and I don't know how I would help her at all!?" Shouted issei as he held his head from the frustration.

Eclair understood how issei felt as she always thought the same way that she was too weak to protect and always strived for more strength so she decided not to make it harder for him.