Chapter 60: She's finished!

"Who is that girl in that cave?" Asked Eclair as she continued to eat her breakfast.

"I guess you found her 'sigh' okay, listen up"

"Remember when I told you about the dream I had after the ritual? about the woman and her supposed grave?" Asked issei.

Eclair thought about that moment and connected the dots.

"You mean she's that woman? but how did she get here?" Asked Eclair with a stunned expression.

"I don't know, that day when I came to the beach to calm down, I found the same wrecked ship I saw in my dream with the woman.

I got excited and decided to repair it but then...I found her body in the office inside the ship so..... I thought I'll be able to find a way to bring her back somehow after I finish with the ship" Explained issei.

"I see.... the second question was actually about the project Musashi, but I guess you answered it.... so.... how long will it take you to finish rebuilding the ship?" Asked Eclair.

"I don't know maybe from three to six days I guess if we are lucky enough, wanna see it?" Answered Issei.

"Sure I would love to" Replied Eclair.

'Claire, bring out the ship' Ordered Issei mentally.

*Sure thing master*

Suddenly the big gates slowly opened and rails suddenly extended out of the inside.

Down the rails, a platform slowly rolled out with the project issei was working on.

"Wow that looks marvelous, but I must ask tho, this is one unique ship, I have never seen an iron ship like this and it is so large, how did you even manage to build something like this in this short amount of time?" Asked Eclair.

"When you know enough magic you can build ships like these faster than one thousand regular humans, plus I had help" Said Issei.

"I see...umm about that kiss that night...I ugh ... I" Stuttered Eclair slightly fidgeting in place as she couldn't come up with a good way of explaining her feelings.

"Don't worry about it, that was just in the heat of the moment nothing more so don't worry" Said Issei with a reassuring smile.

"Y-yeah, a-alright" Replied Eclair even tho that was not what she wanted to say but was too embarrassed so she just went with it.

From afar Ddraig saw her failure.
"In battle, she may fearless and cold but talking about her feelings..... she becomes a completely different person, well I guess even if she is a brave warrior she is still a young girl" Said Ddraig to himself.

"Well, I better go now" Said Ddraig.

Back with issei and Eclair.

"Where are you going?" Asked issei.

"While you are building this beast I am training my sword skills and Ddraig helps me from time to time, I'm really grateful" Said Eclair, and just in time they saw Ddraig walk towards them from a small forest near the beach.

"Morning Ddraig" Greeted both issei and Eclair.

"Morning, Eclair let's hurry for your training so I can join Issei later" Said Ddraig.

"Alright let's go" Said Eclair.

Issei just waved goodbye before going back inside the workshop.

After the rest he was full of energy again and could work on his project more efficiently, he was thankful for that and planned on thanking Eclair for her care later.