Chapter 23: Beginning of the end.... (Pt2)

"So where is that insanely strong guy the red one?" Asked Grendel with a battle-hungry smirk.

"For now, I'm your opponent" Said Thor as electricity gathered around Thor, especially his hammer.

"Oh, so he will come. Good, then I'll wait for him.

Right now let's fight!" Said Grendel as he leapt towards Thor.

Thor hammered Grendel straight in the head sending him a couple of feet away.

"That felt good let's try again!" Shouted Grendel as he jumped right back at Thor and punched him into a distance.

"Ghh" Grunted Thor as he got up from the rubble.

He sprinted toward Grendel at immense speeds and smashed his hammer downwards. As he did that powerful lighting hit Grendel.

If he would've been fighting someone weaker, the lighting would've killed the person. But dragons have very durable skin. Grendel was no exception.

His skin is immensely durable and almost can't be damaged.

Grendel punched Thor but was blocked by Thor's hammer.

Grendel didn't stop there as he used his fire breath on Thor.

Luckily for Thor, he had enough time to dodge the flames as the ground got destroyed by the flames.

Thor suddenly threw his hammer at Grendel but it didn't hit the evil dragon as he sidestepped at the last second.

"What will you do now without your hammer?" Asked smirking Grendel.

Thor didn't talk as he grabbed Grendel's head with enough pressure and his hammer hit Grendel in the back of his head.

"Grr, annoying little toy" Said Grendel.

That move didn't do anything but piss the dragon off.

Grendel was bored so he wanted to finish with Thor and get to his real target.

He was about to smash both of his claws straight onto Thor but a magic barrier protected him but barely.

It was half of the support team as the other stayed with Tannin and Dulio.

The barrier shattered and Thor used his hammer to uppercut Grendel sending him into the air.

Thor didn't waste any time as he smashed him right back to the ground with the hammer and created a huge crater and dust cloud.

"Hehehe That felt good!" Shouted Grendel as he flew towards Thor.

Thor was caught off guard and Grendel managed to dig his claws straight through Thor.

Grendel threw Thor into the distance. He barely got up but had enough strength to grab a vial with phenex tears and drank it.

He regained all his stamina and his injuries completely healed.

"Round two?" Said smirking Grendel.

Thor didn't respond as usual and just flew towards Grendel full force with his hammer ready to strike, and tons of lighting gathered around him and his weapon.

He hit the dragon full force sending him away.

That attack took a lot out of Thor and left him open as Grendel knocked him out with his powerful tail swing.

Before he could kill Thor a barrier got cast around Thor.

"You annoying little brats" Said now angry Grendel to the support group. He started to walk towards them slowly and menacingly as a dark and evil aura swirled around the dragon.