Chapter 28: I choose her...

Issei just left the castle after he was accused of something he didn't do, even tho he had evidence, no one believed him.

He was really pissed off. Firstly they summon him to an unknown world by force, then falsely accuse and kick him out saying that they won't fund him anymore and they want him to protect them??

What kind of bullshit is that? If he wanted to he could've killed all of them there and then, but chose not to.

Right now he was walking through the town everyone stared at him with eyes that were filled with disgust, women with kids backed away as far as they could.

Everyone looked at him grossed out or even scared as to what he would do to them?

Issei looked at the ground as he walked but suddenly someone called out to him.

"Hey shield bro!" Shouted a man from aside.
As he looked who called he saw the same shop owner who sold the equipment.

They both walked into the alleyway where no people could see them

"Tell me now why shouldn't I beat the crap out of ya? I heard what you did to the girl who you were with yesterday" Said the Agil as he pinned Issei to a wall with his left arm while his right arm was ready to punch.

"So you are against me too Huh?" Said Issei with a cold stare.

"If you even try you are dead meat" Said Issei as he looked straight into the man's eyes.

Agil looked at issei for a couple of seconds and released from the pin.

"I changed my mind" Said Agil.

"Good choice" Replied Issei as he turned around to leave.

"Hold on!" Issei got stopped by Agil.

Issei just turned his head slightly to look at the man.

If you need anything, come to my shop I'll help ya out" Said Agil

Balloon monster spawn.

"Ready Ddraig?" Asked Issei.

"I'm with ya brother" Replied Ddraig.

Issei summoned his sacred gear with a loud 'BOOST' and charged forwards to the monsters.

Right now he was in the same spot where he came yesterday at night.

Even tho Issei is immensely strong already he thought that it was a good idea to level up and upgrade his shield.

It should be really helpful to have immense power and defence at the same time.

He used the boosted gear's sharp claws to rip the monsters apart.

He would've used his swords but when he took them out of his pocket dimension he got electrocuted and dropped the swords and immediately a screen poped up saying that he can only use weapons dedicated for the hero in issei's case he can only use shields so having boosted gear is kind of a great cheat.

He popped those monster-like Balloons easily with the boosted gear and gained experience points pretty fast and leveled up to level five in two hours.

"It's not bad for starters, but what if I recruit some party members?" Said Issei out loud.

Out of nowhere a monster ball bit Issei's arm. Issei didn't even flinch as he looked at the monster chewing his arm.

A screen popped up for Issei. It said that as a shield hero he has a strong defence and it's harder to damage him, if the monsters are too weak he won't feel a thing.